CHAPTER 1

(Yes yes author has made new book)

CHAPTER 1

*scribble scribble*

The sound of the pen she held when writhing echoed throughout the cold small room, her blonde hair against the sunlight and azure eyes that shined like gems. The girl had a book open, it was about the myth of Atlantis. From what the girl knows Atlantis has one last survivor, that survivor being the princess or queen.

The name of the princess is completely unknown to the blond, the description only said that she had sapphire eyes and beautiful white long hair with blue highlights. It is also said and seen in the picture of the book that the princess has tattoos, many think it's from war while some think it's like an achievement.

Just thinking of the princess made the blond wonder...

"Where is she now?" She said as she started to click her pen, this became stressful for the girl as she laid her head on the wooden table making a "Thump" sound. The girl wanted to solve this mystery, she wanted to know about Atlantis, however it's currently impossible since her lungs will only crush her if she goes deeper into the sea.

"Amelia, you ok?" She heard a voice, it was familiar to her. She looked up from her desk of paperwork and books to se(a)e her girlfriend, Calliope Mori or Calli for short. Amelia smiled at the pink haired girl.

Calliope was the first grim reaper to ever exist meaning that she was death's first apprentice, despite her job as the grim reaper she is kind and beautiful. She had Sakura eyes and hair and beautiful soft skin, tall and smart. Every time Amelia would see the grim reaper her heart would ache of how beautiful she was.

"Yeah, it's just that this myth is really hard to figure out..." the azure eyed girl said with her hands in her hair. The Sakura haired girl made her way to the stressed woman and gave her a warm hug. "Hey just take a break, and then we can cuddle and join the rest of the gang. After all, we are working together to solve this myth." Calli smiled at Amelia as she started to lift her up, Amelia smiled at the action. "Thanks"

Calliope placed the shorter girl down and held her hand, making their way out of the small room the blond worked in. They made their way into the living room to see 3 people on the couch playing a card game, on the back on the card said "Uno"

"Hey Amelia! You finished doing the research?" A orange haired girl asked, Takanashi Kiara was her name. A majestic Phoenix who roamed all of heaven, she had bright purple eyes filled with hope and love. Her powers were the opposite of Calliope, the phoenix possessed the power of life while the grim reaper posed death.

"Well I did find out what the princess looked like, however the name is unspecified." Amelia says, sitting down beside Kiara. The blonde looked left or right looking for someone, a certain purple hair female seemed to be missing. "Where's Ina?" Amelia asked the two females. "Ina is grabbing a snack for all of us to do our work." Calliope said as she sat down on a nearby chair.

...

It's dangerous to be in the deep ends of the ocean but it didn't bother her. She was the queen of the sea after all, well princess seams to fit more. The ocean was dark the only light source for the princess was the tattoos all over her body, they glowed in a pretty light color of blue. Her hair was sprawled out, long soft hair just flowing around.

She was in a position of keeping her knees close to her body, as if she was cold. However she couldn't tell if she was in hot waters or cold, to her it felt the same. She looked up from the ground, her blue reflective eyes soulless yet it showed a sign of happiness. She didn't know why but all she knew was that someday somebody was going to find her.

The princess smiled a bit as she tucked herself back into her knees as she fell into a deep slumber of dreams.

...

"Ame, wake up."

Amelia's eyes shot open by the sudden unknown voice, it was unknown yet familiar to her. She has never been called "Ame" before, not ever her significant others. She looked around to see she was in bed, the blond's eye averted to the clock to her right to see it was midnight.

She was curious now, who was that and why did they sound so familiar? Did she meet this person before or did she just make this up? No that was impossible, the nickname Ame never crossed her mind not even once.

She sighs as she starts to calm down 'maybe i can do some more research on Atlantis or just 'Her highness' she thought as she got up from her bed to go to her table. She pulled out the chair and opened the laptop, she then turned on the lamp placed near the table.

She began typing away to research 'her Highness' before falling asleep and being awoke again by the mysterious voice.

"Wake up stinky"