CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

(I'm going to go dead again don't worry)

"There's no surprise the princess turned into a God. She was the daughter of a God to begin with." Amelia said, going into a defensive position. The rest of the myth breakers agree. "One of the places we could start with is where ancient greece used to be"

"That's the Aegean Sea right?" Kiara askes, Ina butts in. "Yeah, but how will we get there? The pressure is too great for us, our lungs will be crushed in no time..." Amelia tries to think of an answer, suddenly she gets a vision of something.

"One day I want to go to the surface but I have to stay to protect this city"

Her eyes shot open of an answer. "We can lure her but she needs to protect her city." She says the whole group is confused. "How do we do two things at once?"

Amelia chuckles at her answer.

"I'll make magic suits with Ina and help her train..."

...

The sound of metal hitting a hard surface rang throughout the training grounds. Today, the whale was being trained by the princess. Chloe was tired while the shark training with her felt like her stamina was limitless. The shark slashed the rock dummy with her sharp claws non stop, her strength over time never falling.

Something seemed different about the shark however. She was aggressive, when the whale and the shark went hunting Chloe noticed how quick and speedy Gura was back then but now, she really didn't have the word of elegance.

The shark suddenly stops as she calms down. She looks at Chloe with her normal expression. "You should let your predator side out." She said. The orca hesitates as she looks at the dummy in front of her.

"What if I lose control?" Chloe askes the queen. Gura only smiles with sympathy, she too did hesitate before. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll gain control over the time you use your predator side out." The Snow White haired shark hugged the orca.

"I'll give it a try..." the silver haired girl said before Gura lets go of the whale. The snowy white haired girl goes back a few steps to keep her distance and safety. Chloe starts to punch the rock dummy, slowly increasing speed over time.

'I can only feel the predator's presence only a little bit. Has she already closed off her predator side?' The mentor thinks as she continues to observe the orca punching the dummy.

Gura smirks.

'I can help with that...'