CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

Ina was sure she heard the voice, she tried her best not to freak out but she couldn't help but sweat. What she felt was this eerie vibe from the voice, it felt like dark liquid trying to get to her and consume her like prey. Keeping yourself calm in front of many people is quite the task, her fingers were now bending to her palm.

She looked at Amelia who didn't notice. 'Is this what Amelia felt earlier? Is that why she looked so restless?' The priestess's mind was running through various thoughts on why a voice called out to her when she just learned about her appearance.

Ina knew she didn't have time to think about this since she was in a meeting with her 3 girlfriends, she didn't want to talk about it yet as she thinks it might seem impossible. However the world they did live in was unpredictable so maybe hearing voices in your head wasn't so surprising as the last survivor of Atlantis.

She really needed to talk to Amelia about this, she was the only person who has experienced it so far.

...

The princess sat down on the sea bed, her tattoos glowing. She was asleep, her body just layed down on the sand below. Any sea creature who would go past near her would bow their heads down in respect, others even left gifts for the girl.

The girl would just sleep for 10 minutes to only be awoken by gifts and greetings from other sea creatures, it was mainly some seaweed and some dead fish being under a rock to prevent it from going to the surface.

Speaking of the surface, she once dreamed of going to the top to see what the rest of the world looked like. Up to now she still does however she can't leave as she needs to keep some enemies of the Atlantic Ocean at bay, she may be small but boy can she pack a punch.

Most of her tattoos are from war and since the princess used to be in charge of the commanders and soldiers she fought on the battlefield, she didn't hesitate when breaking a bone or killing somebody in a war. Because that's how war is, sacrificing is necessary. At least that's what she was taught.

With every pain comes a lesson, that's her motto. She finds it beautiful, though pain may hurt you it teaches you something maybe one's teacher can't.

...

"Amelia, I have to talk with you for a minute..." Ina'nis asked her blond girlfriend, the azure eyed female started to sweat drop of what could go wrong. Did Ina'nis find her diary of timelines? Or some cases in which she framed people? Either way when Ina said she needed to talk to Amelia about something she knew that it wasn't good news.

"U-um, sure! What do you need to talk about?" Amelia placed a smile on her face to cover the amount of worry she had. "Well, um. I heard a voice calling out to me, it said that "Atlantis isn't a safe place for you. Priestess"

'Priestess... Ina is normally called by her name, not her title...'

Amelia thought she really didn't know what was going on with the both of them. It must be a magic that the princess possesses. "Should we tell Kiara and Calli?" Ina asked the azure eyed blonde worried. The girl looked at her girlfriend "no, not yet. This may only happen to the both of us since we are humans." She said her voice slightly cracked.

"Your right"