CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

(Dark red, i love this song so much-)

Eventually everyone gets tired, the queen sat down on her throne. Legs crossed and eyes closed, dark circles forming around under those beautiful sea eyes.

‘The fatigue is setting in…’ the shark thought as she opened her eyes. She's been quite busy this week, training the ocra for 3 hours, guarding the ruined city for 4 hours, hunting which normally takes 4 hours, and providing for the people which is passive.

She stood up from the throne but immediately sat down due to a sharp pain in her shoulder. “Shit… I must have injured myself while hunting…”  a foul mouth she had but most of the time was careful with her words.

Gura grabbed her trident and held it tightly, using it for support for her arm. ‘I look like my old man.’ She thought as she walked through the old clean palace with her blue trident.

She left the palace shortly, stepping into the sand. Her feet making contact with it, she wiggled her toes before swimming around the ruin city.

‘I like this.’

Kiara woke up in sweat, her eyes wide open of shock. ‘What the fuck did i just see…’ she was paralized, the cold air brushed up the phoenix’s skin. She was scared, and paranoid. What she saw wasn't normal to her.

Phoenixes dont dream.

But she did.

It wasnt a field of flowers and birds singing a melody.

It was a brutal scene but the orange haired female couldn't make it out what it was, all she remembered from the dream was multiple eyes staring at her with terrible intentions.

"Oh my darling they never mattered."

A voice she heard, she didnt know who. But the voice was rather high yet calming in a way, perhaps this was the goddess of predators reaching out to her.

She kept this moment hidden from the others after it happened.

Meant to be lost to time and remembered for eternity.

(YUUUHHH, I CAN UPDATE NOW EJDJKEKE sorry for the gura chapter i was writing on the phone so it felt long on it but in reality its as short as i am)