CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5:

(apparently gura used to have blue hair before she met myth, she got the white hair from streaming. so i'll just leave it be)

Being a shark queen isn't so easy, Gura could tell you that with no sugar coating in it. Before the fall of Atlantis she found being in royalty quite boring, but now that Atlantis has fallen she is now forced to re make her home.

Though this did give her a chance to change the things she didn't really like in her city, it was a simple but lovely touch. She added a fountain of her parents who ruled over the old Atlantis and a graveyard for those who died in the fall of Atlantis. Overall just the addition of new structures and some more rules.

When a citizen approaches the queen, they are normally scared. That always happened with her parents and herself so she never got the chance to actually show her real self and eventually she adapted to her mothers's personality and became her own.

She sat down in the ruined throne room in the deep depths of water and pressure. Her right arm on the hard white throne, she was busy thinking but she knew she needed time to rest. Her legs were crossed together while her blue trident stood proudly at the left side of the white large seat.

She wore the same outfit, a white dress with golden accessories. Her hair was braided to prevent her long hair from bothering her vision. Her deep blue eyes were closed, she needed peace after all that fun she had with her new friend. Chloe reminded the shark of another friend she used to have while she was still younger.

'Bloop, where are you...'

Her eyes snapped open as thoughts were quickly stopped by sounds of tapping in the throne room. Once she laid her eyes off the figure approaching her she was immediately filled with disgust. There stood a man with his trident, eyes were blue like hers while his skin was tan. Scars were seen all over his muscular body along with tattoos similar to Gura's.

"Poseidon..." Gura's voice echoed throughout the throne room, her voice filled with venom and hate for the other God. The God stopped in his tracks as he looks at the shark with ignorance, he scoffs at the Queen.

"Now Now Gura, that's no way to treat your God..." He says, smiling at the girl on the throne smugly.

Gura looks at the other God in front of her as she gets out of her seat. "Hey hey hey, I've come a long way you know that. You know i'm also another God and you still treat the other one below you like peasants straight from hell."

Poseidon simply laughs at her. "You have just been a God for 3 months, you still call yourself the queen? How hilarious..." He then summons his large golden trident. Gura grits her teeth as she feels bloodlust slowly trying to take control. She summons her trident to her side, preparing to fight.

"Heh, like I have time for 'Gods' like you. 'God of predators'." The man says before leaving the throne room

...

'Ugh my head hurts' The grim reaper thought, getting out of her shared bed with the phoenix. She looked at the orange haired girl who comforted her last night, Calliope smiles at Kiara as she leaves the room. The pink haired girl goes to the kitchen to see Amelia and Ina'nis sitting on the couch talking about Atlantis.

"Morning." The blonde says, smiling at the grim reaper. Calliope smiles back at the detective, "Morning Watson, Ina." She greets the priestess who smiles and giggles.

"Shall we get to work?"