CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

Amelia sat down in the dining room thinking, why did the voice reach out to her? And why was it so familiar? It was the questions she asked herself last night, she kept on pondering if she should also tell the others about it.

'If I tell them they'll only worry, and probably laugh at me. Maybe I should show them the studies I've done so far. Maybe they'll also hear the vo-'

Amelia's thoughts were interrupted by her purple haired girlfriend "are you ok Amelia? You seem bothered by something?" Ina asked her blonde girlfriend. The azure eyed female looked at Ina's purple eyes.

Ninomae Ina'nis was her name, a priestess of the ancient ones. She had long silky hair that reached her waist and purple bunny like ears on top of her, she calls those ear flaps however they don't really work. She had elf-like ears only smaller, she was only a few inches taller than the blond.

Ina'nis had the power to control the void at will and had tentacles thanks to a book she opened along the way of her journey, she called the book "AO-Chan '' as Ina can communicate with the book. The book is said to be an eldritch god making Ina possibly the vessel of the god and having the powers of one.

By just hearing the word "Chan" you could see that Ina was Japanese, however got used to the lifestyle of Americans.

Amelia smiled at her girlfriend "yeah just thinking about the current project" she said looking back at the dark wooden table. "Oh about that! I was able to ask ancient ones about the last survivor." That sentence made Amelia have a chance on what's going with that random voice she has been hearing since last night.

"We should talk about it in the living room, I also have some intel on her." Amelia said, getting out her chair. Ina smiled at her, she always loved her detective side of her girlfriend. "Well alright." Ina said, making way to the living room followed by the blonde.

'Lets see what the ancient ones know about her highness'

...

"Her highness! What are you doing here?" A voice echoed throughout the sunken ship, the princess turned her head to see a whale humanoid. She was the same as her but she didn't live in Atlantis. "Aren't i a shark? Aren't you going to eat me like whales do?" The princess revealed a shark tail, it was fat and had wounds over the fin. The whale humanoid took a step back in disbelief. "Of course not! You're the Princess of Atlantis! Any sea creature would know better than to eat a princess! Not only that, you're a descendent of Poseidon!"

Her highness sighed, she wore a beautiful white dress with golden accessories. Trident still in her hand. "What's your name? Fellow ocra?" She asked the humanoid whale. "I am sakamata chloe her highness" the humanoid whale introduced herself.

Sakamata Chloe had white hair and red eyes, she wore a jacket that had a design of the killer whale. She was only centimeters taller than the princess. "Well then Chloe, not everyone knows my name. They always call me by 'her highness' or 'princess' so they forget my real name. My name is

Gawr Gura"

"Gawr gura... not the typical name you would hear..." Calliope said sitting down on the couch, the myth breakers were all present. " it's sounds like an old name from the past" the phoenix said, her arms crossed. Ina took out a book, it wasn't AO-Chan. It was just a normal book containing what they know about the princess.

"That's because it is, the ancient ones said that the princess is ranging from 9,500 to 10,000 years old. I mean we are talking about the granddaughter of a God." The purple haired female gave the book to Amelia, Amelia took the book and started to read the content of it.

"Amelia what did your studies show?" Calliope asked the blond, the blue eyed girl made eye contact with the Sakura eyed girl. "Well it showed in studies and some pictures that the princess had shark features. Not only that, she was a humanoid." She said.

Ina started to feel uneasy, she felt a chill down her spine when she heard something. She knew if she heard something the others would know to. She shrugged the feeling off until she heard something, this time it was in her head.

"Atlantis isn't a safe place for you. Priestess."