CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

"You already knew what she looked like, didn't you..." Kiara asked her reaper girlfriend, tears falling down her face. The two were in their shared room, the phoenix trying to comfort her girlfriend. Calliope's sobs were quiet yet sharp, it wasn't the first time Kiara saw her reaper like this but it was rare.

The atmosphere was gloomy, the orange haired girl hugged the Sakura haired female. "Shhhh, it's alright. Can you tell me what happened?"

...

She felt a sense of guilt as she looked at the lonely princess, her eyes were filled with anger and distrust. The princess held her blue trident tightly as she looked at the grim reaper, the reaper who slayed the remaining people of her home. Her dress was stained with her people's blood, that angered her more.

She had shark teeth and tail, she was indeed half shark god and half human. She raised her trident at the Sakura haired female and launched the trident at her, the grim reaper didn't do anything. After all, she was immortal.

The trident pierced through the reaper, leaving a large hole to be seen. Before the reaper could react the princess was already close to her, looking at her with the eyes of a predator just waiting for their prey to die yet the reaper saw mischief in her eyes.

'Is this the power of the princess of Atlantis? No, she has yet to reach her full potential as the daughter of Poseidon'

The reaper thought before disappearing the Demi god's eyes.

...

"Do you hold back any grudges against the reaper?" Chloe asked her highness. The shark chuckled at the statement. "I've thought about this all the time looking for an answer, and I now know the answer. I do not, she was simply doing her job being the grim reaper." She said, summoning her trident.

"Now, would you like to go hunting with me?" the shark extended her hand out to the whale, the whale with red ruby eyes looked straight into the snowy haired girl's beautiful blue sea eyes. Sakamata Chloe didn't believe this was happening to her, the princess of the sea is asking her to go on a hunt with her? That's just like going on a date but just for survival.

The whale couldn't help but smile widely at the higher up, the silver-haired female held the hand that was reaching out to her. Gura and Chloe swam together, now being friends instead of new found acquaintances.