Chapter 1

Warning for those whom it may concern: the first paragraph is smut/lemon/whatever you wanna call it. Saying this just cause a few people have apparently been caught off guard by it and thus put off so, reader discretion is advised.

Y/n: "fuck~!" Y/n cursed as he held onto Glynda's hips fucking her from behind as she was bent over her own desk.
Glynda: "no~! Ah~! Swearing in~! Aah~! In... CLASS~!! AAAHH~!" Glynda's empty classroom was filled with the sound of her loud moan as Y/n gave her an orgasm when he came inside her.
Y/n: "thats the stuff...~" Y/n grinned in satisfaction. Glynda fixed her dress while Y/n stood and watched Glynda struggle to hide the cum leaking down her thighs.
Y/n: "so! How are my grades looking?" Glynda put her glasses on and stared at Y/n sternly.
Glynda: "they have increased... keep this up and you'll pass Beacon in no time..." Y/n chuckled.
Y/n: "thanks teach!"

Y/n walked the halls of Beacon a proud grin on his face as he had just fulfilled the dream of every horny teenager, fucking the hottest teacher for better grades! Though, it was completely normal in this version of Remnant to have sex when normally it would be forbidden but even with that in mind there were still things that were unacceptable such as pedophilia, necrophilia and rape the last of which many huntsmen and huntress got away with but it required a lot of influence and/or insane popularity. To say this version of Remnant was corrupt would be an understatement considering if you were a hunter you could get away with practically anything as long as you did your job so it didn't really matter if you dug up a grave to do your dirty business in just make sure you kill a bunch of mindless beasts first.

Don't be mistaken, not every hunter is a bad person huntsmen and huntress like Summer rose and Qrow Branwen are/were good people even if Qrow didn't start out that way Summer and a lot of other huntsmen and huntress did. Now, Y/n L/n he was the type to fall in the middle of the Remnant spectrum as he did not allow people to violate corpses and even went as far as to shoot his own teammate in the head after he had dug up a grave for the purpose of defiling the corpse inside but at the same time Y/n didn't go out of his way to find people like that nor did he do anything more than bring up the fact he saw Jacques Schnee trying to get in on with a kid. Did he stop it? Yes. Did he tell Ozpin? Yes. Did he think about it after? Not really.

So in conclusion, Y/n fell right into the middle doing the right thing only when the problem was within shooting range and it didn't require Y/n to go out looking for it. Sometimes Y/n would go out of his way to put an end to child trafficking orphanages or even prevent other minor places from continuing their illegal business but never did he go against powerful individuals like Jacques Schnee for example. Y/n would also make a point of letting the media know of his deeds which does bring up the question if he is truly in the middle or perhaps leaning to the wrong side of this corrupt Remnant where students fucking teachers for better grades or huntsmen and huntress abusing their status was the norm or maybe in this godless world it didn't matter what side you were on because the two immortals that hated each other only cared about destroying the other so much they would ruin the bright futures of everyone but that's just silly.

Y/n: "oh! Heyy Weiss!" Y/n exclaimed as he met Weiss Schnee in the Beacon hallway about to enter her dorm. Weiss turned to look at the grinning Y/n with her usual bratty princess like stare.
Weiss: "that grin... who did you molest this time?" Weiss asked with insulting sarcasm which Y/n responded to with a chuckle as he stepped within arms lenght of Weiss.
Y/n: "well... if you must know, princess" Y/n called Weiss princess knowing full well she didn't like the nickname in attempt to anger her. To Y/n and Weiss it was completely normal for them to try and anger the other even though they saw each other as friends due to Y/n getting to know Weiss on the same mission he discovered Jacques Schnee as a pedo which then opened a door for a conversation that revealed a lot of Weiss' childhood trauma.