Bonus sex chapter

This chapter contains two sex scenes which i have not written in previous chapters but more or less eluded to.

Y/n and Glynda:

Y/n sat in Glynda's class being forced to stay after class had ended because he kept disturbing the class and groping Glynda's ass when no one was looking.
Glynda: "i'm very disappointed in you Y/n..." Y/n gulped under Glynda's glare giving her a nervous smile.
Y/n: "look... Glynda i'm sorry! I don't know what got into m-"
Glynda: "i mean you half-assed everything!" Glynda shouted walking over to her desk.
Y/n: "....wha...?" Y/n looked at Glynda squinting his eyes in confusion.
Glynda: "your groping! It's like you didn't even try to grab an actual feel!" Y/n's eyes widened his jaw practically fell onto the floor.
Y/n: "huh!?" Glynda lifted up her tight skirt revealing pink panties with a small wet spot over her pussy.

Glynda: "it barely got me wet!" Glynda exclaimed as Y/n stared at her mouth agape before slowly starting to grin. Glynda sat down by her desk in frustration and began writing on papers grading them or signing them.
Y/n: "heh..." after a few minutes of Glynda going of stacks and stacks of papers and showing clear signs of stress Y/n got up and walked over to her.
Glynda: "who gave you permission to get up from your seat?" Glynda asked annoyed but Y/n ignored her and got behind Glynda before beginning to massage her shoulder's.
Y/n: "come ooon now~ I thought you looked stressed and that i could help~" Y/n spoke seductively.
Glynda: "ngh...~ fine... you can help me...~" Y/'mn grinned before biting his bottom lip as he took peeks at Glynda's body.
Y/n: (fuuuck.... Glynda's body is so amazing... it's like if Yang went through puberty twice!) Y/n thought to himself.
Y/n: "I was wondering... could you raise my grades a bit...~?" Y/n asked seductively trying to cover up the nervousness in his voice.

Y/n slowly move his hands from Glynda's shoulders onto her tits and began groping them.
Y/n: "and in return i'll make up for being such a poor groper earlier~"
Glynda: "mmhm~ if you do a good enough job i'll think about it~" Glynda said with a blush while holding back a lustful smile.
Y/n: (her tits are so soft!!) Y/n groped Glynda's tits as if he was afraid that he might wake up soon so now he was trying to get as much out of this moment as possible.
Glynda: "mhm~ ah~ so rough~!" Glynda exclaimed leaning back in her chair allowing Y/n to get an even better grip on her tits.
Y/n: "you like that, miss Goodwitch~?" Glynda nodded still holding back a lustful smile even as Y/n began playing with her nipples through her shirt.

Glynda: "aah~ your doing a wonderful job~ mmhm~! I'm actually starting to get wet~!" Glynda stated as she felt Y/n's bulge press against the back of her head.
Y/n: "I want you Glynda~! I want you so badly~!" Y/n exclaimed lustfully causing Glynda to let out a chuckle.
Glynda: "such a naughty boy...~ I guess it can't be helped...~! You are young after all~" Glynda stated before standing up forcing Y/n to let go of her tits as he watched her get up with her tight skirt pressing up against her thick plump ass.
Glynda: "but if you really want me...~" Glynda turned around and leaned on her desk before pulling her panties down.
Glynda: "you'll have to make me cum before i reward you with my pussy~" Y/n immediately got on his knees in front of Glynda and began licking and kissing her pussy while massaging her clit.

Glynda: "ah~! You're clearly experienced at this~! Aah~! I bet all the young girls here just throw themselves at you~!" Glynda grabbed Y/n's head and held in place as his tongue started exploring her pussy.
Glynda: "makes me wonder why you'd go for an older...~! Ah~!! Woman like me~! Aah~!!" Glynda exclaimed groping her own tits.
Y/n: (milf milf milf milf milf milf milf milf milf milf milf milf milf with thick life saving thighs!!) thats all that went through Y/n's head as he ate out Glynda's pussy with passion and determination.
Glynda: "Ah~! Yeah~! Keep going...~!! AAAHH~!!" Glynda's moan filled the entire classroom when she had her orgasm letting all her pussy juices just squirt out into Y/n's mouth.