Chapter- look! Smut!!

A/n: "when are you updating your stories?" Uhh... DISTRACTION! ....technically now.

Yang: "Y/N!!!!" Yang screamed, stopping Y/n dead in his tracks in the middle of the dormitory's hallway. Y/n slowly turned around to face the angry Yang marching towards him.
Y/n: "oh! Hey....! Yaaang....!" I chuckled nervously as Yang stopped and stood in front of him. Despite their height difference being like a couple inches and Y/n being on the taller side it still felt like Yang was towering over him like a beastly menace.
Y/n: "What can I do ya for today, Yang?" Y/n asked with a comedic tone only getting a harder glare from Yang than he already was.
Yang: "Don't play dumb!!" Yang exclaimed, pointing her finger angrily at Y/n causing him to flinch thinking it was gonna be an uppercut to the jaw.

Y/n: "What ever are you talking abo-"
Yang: "I heard what you did with Ruby!!!" Y/n's attempt to confidently question Yang and play stupid was shattered into million tiny pieces along with the world around him.
Y/n: "eh...?" Yang put her hands on her hips, glare and red eyes ever so present.
Yang: "What? You think you can just fuck her in the middle of the school yard AND I WOULDN'T FIND OUT!?!?" Yang screamed, getting Jaune who was passing by to sneak past across the wall with Ren just doing a 180 and going back to his dorm.
Ren: "didn't wanna go out anyway..."
Y/n: "oh.... That.... You really heard about that-"
Yang: "YES!!"
Y/n: "cool... cool... coolcoolcoolcoolcool" Y/n moved his leg back about to make a run for it but immediately after his foot touched the floor Yang slammed and held him against a wall.

Y/n: "oof!! Okay... is it weird this is turning me on...?" Y/n muttered nervously to himself with Yang giving a nonchalant shrug before returning to her anger.
Yang: "now you listen here!"
Y/n: "listening!" Y/n quickly responded.
Yang: "Ruby spoke a lot of good about you..." Y/n raised a brow and he started to cautiously build confidence.
Y/n: "Go on....?"
Yang: "If you make me cum..."
Y/n: "uh-huh...!" Y/n's dream of salvation was coming true paired with a side of Heaven.
Yang: "BEFORE! You cum... I'll look past you fucking Ruby IN PUBLIC!!!" Yang tightened her grip and lifted Y/n up, choking him.
Y/n: "deal...!! Deal...!!" Y/n barely spoke out while tapping on Yangs arm.

Yang let go and Y/n coughed a little as he leaned down while massaging his neck, his face landing into Yang's tits.
Y/n: "I did this out of pure instinct..." Y/n looked up from Yang's tits at Yang with a cheesy grin, Yang wasn't amused.
Yang: "your dorm... now!" Yang commanded and Y/n quickly straightened his back and started walking to his dorm. Y/n burst into his dorm with to see Tony and Violet passionately making out only for them to turn to face Y/n and Yang when their rooms door was burst open.
Tony: "uhh...."
Violet: "I make out with a lot of people so this means no-"
Yang: "out..." Yang commanded sternly and Violet and Tony quickly got off the bed before walking out.
Violet: "yes mommy..."
Tony: "aye aye ma'am...."

Tony closed the door behind them leaving Y/n alone with a wild bear- a Yang.
Y/n: "sooo... any rules?" Y/n asked, his confidence at his chances of survival having risen.
Yang: "first to cum loses, I lose I let you off scott free. You lose... I beat you to a bloody pulp" Yang leaned forward with her arms crossed, inches away from Y/n who gave a sly smirk.
Y/n: "gotcha~" and with that Y/n pulled Yang in for a kiss, the two starting to make out in what would be a hate-fuck on Yang's part and fighting to survive with a facade of confidence on Y/n's part. The two slowly made their way to a bed while Y/n groped Yang's ass and Yang rubbed Y/n's cock, getting a bulge to grow. With their tongues intertwined and their saliva being exchanged with some dripping down Yang's chin they found a bed and Y/n pushed Yang onto the bed, putting her on a seated position with her tits bouncing in the process.

Yang: "you think it'll be that easy to be on top of me~?" Yang asked, her red eyes now their normal purple, only to immediately be pinned down.
Y/n: "uuhh... yeah~!" Y/n chuckled with one knee on the bed while his leg off the bed. Y/n kissed Yang and the two continued their make out session with Y/n now fondling Yang's soft big tits and Yang gently using her knee to rub Y/n's cock through his pants. After a minute or so Y/n pulled away and got off of Yang to start undressing with Yang sitting up and doing the same.
Yang: "keep this up and you'll end up in the hospital~" Yang stated confidently as she through her jacket and top on the floor, leaving her with her bra, shorts and boots.
Y/n: "I'm not worried~" Y/n through his shirt on the floor confidently but he was worried, very worried.