Chapter 5

Y/n: "alright..." Y/n pulled out two pistols as two Boarbatusk's attacked him from out of nowhere, they seemed a bit similar to the mutant beowolf but had much more resemblance to their regular Grimm counterparts.
Y/n: "let's get to work" Y/n quickly pointed his guns at the Boarbatusk's and fired. Two fire dust infused bullets shot out at the two Boarbatusk's and exploded on impact and covered them in smoke. Y/n quickly jumped back as the Boarbatusk's continued their attack without being slowed down, that is, until they crashed into each other but even that appeared to only frustrate them.

Dr. Merlot: "interesting..." Merlot watchedthe slightly mutated Boarbatusk's and Y/n stare each other down through a monitor. The Boarbatusk's began spinning again and launched themselves at Y/n.
Y/n: "tch... weapons aren't gonna work..." Y/n threw his pistols into the air and caught the two Boarbatusks, stopping their attack with his baee hands.
Dr.Merlot: "what!?" Merlot shouted in shock as he watched Y/n stop the Boarbatusks dead in their tracks.
Y/n: "doing it Tony's way then..." Y/n calmly stated as the two Boarbatusks tried to push him back with his hands on their foreheads. Y/n front flipped over the two grimm and caught his thrown pistols mid air before shooting two dust bullets again, these two coursing with electricity. When the bullets hit the grimm they electrocuted them and forcing the Boarbatusk's to remain still and paralyzed. Y/n took this opportunity as he landed on his feet and almost within the blink of an eye appeared next to one of the Boarbatusk's, kicking it on its side and sending it flying into the other one with them both flying and hitting a tree which broke and landed on them, kicking up some dust.

Y/n: "that do it?" Y/n asked, keeping a close eye on the fallen tree and the dust covering the Boarbatusk's. Y/n noticed a green flash and out of the smoke came, not a boarbatusk but, a flash of a sort of energy that hit Y/n and sent him flying against a tree.
Y/n: "ugh!" Y/n landed on his feet and stumbled before quickly stumbling to the side to avoid just barely the Boarbatusk's charging attack. The boar grimm went cleanly through the tree and as it was making a U-turn it did so while breaking through trees with ease.
Y/n: "damn..." Y/n looked back to see the other Boarbatusk disappearing and then quickly turned his attention back to the one still living. Y/n jumped to the side and let out a grunt as his shoulder was just barely hit by the still living mutant Boarbatusk.

Y/n stared down the Boarbatusk and clicked a button on both his pistols, causing them to transform into swords.
Y/n: "the other one must have died due to the added weight of this Boarbatusk and the tree crashing down on it... I could try to fight it physically but..." Y/n remembered back to the energy attack that had hit him earlier.
Y/n: "whatever attack that was.... I can't risk my fists coming into contact with the Boarbatusk while it's shooting out that attack..." Y/n took a defensive stance as the Boar grimm kicked the ground with its front foot before jumping in the air and charging at Y/n like a cannon ball.
Y/n: "I have to find an opening!"

A fist was punched through the head of a large Ursa and pulled out, as the Ursa fell it revealed Tony standing behind it.
Tony: "that it?" Tony asked as he watched Violet pull her spear out for an alpha beowolf that had been impaled into a tree by said spear.
Violet: "I think so..." Violet sighed as she amd Tony walked up to each other.
Tony: "any idea where we're supposed to go?" Violet shook her head and looked up at the much taller and larger man.
Violet: "no clue, big guy...." Tony and Violet continued to look at each other before Tony coughed and slightly turned to look behind him.
Tony: "we should uuuhh... focus in the mission! And I say we go that way" Tony pointed to where he was looking and turned to face Violet.

Tony: "it's where the bullhead went... obviously before it turned around to go back to Vale" Violet smirked and before Tony even knew it she had her arms and legs wrapped around him. Arms wrapped around the back of his neck and legs around his waist.
Tony: "woah! Is now really the time?"
Violet: "why wouldn't it be~?" Tony thought for a moment before he noticed something from the corner of his eye and quickly jumped to the side saving Violet from the slash of what appeared to be an Ursa though it's eyes glowed green along with it's mouth and claws. Violet quickly jumped off of Tony and faced the Ursa with him, transforming her spear into a katana.
Violet: "that's one weird Ursa..."
Tony: "must be one of those mutants... although the only thing that seems to be different is it's coloring"