Chapter 3

Ruby: "mhm~!" Ruby moaned into her kiss with Y/n as she felt two of his fingers explore her pussy. Ruby moved her hand onto Y/n's crotch and started to gently rub his buldge as Y/n pulled away from the kiss leaving a trail of saliva to connect their tongues.
Y/n: "haha~ you have such delicate and soft hands Rubes~ mhm~" Ruby bit her bottom lip as she watched Y/n's buldge grow into a boner and after it did Ruby removed Y/n's pants releasing a moan every now and again from Y/n fingering her. Ruby stared at Y/n's rock hard cock her eyes filled with so much lust no one would fault you for thinking she had hearts in her eyes.

Ruby: "aah~! Can..~! Ah~! Can i suck it~?" Ruby asked with eager lust laced in her once innocent voice.
Y/n: "go ahead~ if you think you can take it~!! Ah~!! Fucking hell~!!" As soon as Y/n gave the go ahead for Ruby she began using her semblance to help her deepthroat Y/n's cock.
Y/n: "fuck~! Fuck~! Fuck~! Ruby~! Keep going at this and i'll cum early~!! Ah~! Shiit~!" Y/n grit his teeth but despite his warning of cumming early Ruby kept going deepthroating Y/n's cock as if she was a professional.
Y/n: "how did you get this good~!?" Ruby took Y/n's cock out of her mouth and moved some hair behind her ear.
Ruby: "i asked Jaune for help~"
Y/n: "you did~!?"
Ruby: "nooo~ I borrowed Yang's dildo~!"

Ruby giggled innocently before proceeding to continue with deepthroating Y/n's cock whilst passerby's watched Y/n jealously clearly seeing how good Ruby's throat game was through Y/n's expression. Unbeknownst to Y/n and Ruby Weiss was watching from behind a corner rubbing her knees together and biting her bottom lip attempting to resist the urge to finger her increasingly wet pussy.
Weiss: "damn you Ruby...~ first you become leader...~ and now you take Y/n from me...~" Y/n put his hand on Ruby's head and held it down as he came down her throat Weiss seeing how Ruby's body twitched imagined Y/n cumming inside her mouth and down her throat causing Weiss' panties to no longer be able to hold the pussy juices thus allowing it to leak down her inner thighs as Weiss finally gave in began fingering herself.

Ruby: "NGH~!!" Even though Ruby gagged she still managed to hungrily swallow every drop of Y/n's cum.
Y/n: "best head i've ever fucking gotten...~" Y/n felt Ruby's hand tap his arm so he looked down at her seeing that he was still holding her head down.
Y/n: "oh~! Oops...~" Y/n smirked and kept Ruby's head down.
Y/n: "just let me enjoy your warm wet mouth for a few more seconds~" Ruby rolled her eyes before she started using her tongue to lick Y/n's cock.
Y/n: "aah~ fuck~!" Y/n punched the bench the sensitivity of his cock after cumming and Ruby licking it sent a shiver down his spine as he let Ruby's head go but instead of taking Y/n's cock out her mouth Ruby chose to take revenge and began sucking Y/n's cock again.

Y/n: "Ah~!! Fuuuuck~!!" Ruby took Y/n's cock out of her mouth with a loud 'bop!" Sound as she removed the tip from mouth.
Weiss: "mhm mhm mhmm~!" Weiss kept her hand over her mouth holding her moans in as she frantically fingered herself making audible wet pussy noises. Ruby noticed Y/n's cock becoming soft so she grabbed it and began jerking him off sending another shiver down Y/n's spine as he felt Ruby's soft silky hands on his sensitive cock.
Ruby: "it's so big...~ i could touch this for hours and still be in love with it~!" Ruby exclaimed without any hint of innocence left in her voice as she jerked Y/n off with both hands doing her best to savor the feeling of his cock in her hands.

Y/n: "Rubes~"
Ruby: "yes baby~?"
Y/n: "stand up~" Y/n ordered and after a bit of hesitation due to not wanting to let go of Y/n's cock but she did do what Y/n ordered and got off the bench to stand in front of Y/n.
Y/n: "now lift up your skirt~" Ruby lifted her skirt up revealing a fairly large wet spot that got through her panties and onto her pantyhose. Y/n chuckled and grabbed onto Ruby's thighs and began rubbing them before grabbing Ruby's pantyhose and ripping a hole over her panties.
Ruby: "ah~! Y/n~!" Ruby was caught off guard by Y/n just suddenly tearing a piece of her clothing causing her to release a surprised moan before Y/n proceeded to rip her panties as well.