What's your motive? chapter 4

After school I stayed back for detention with Mr. Winchester *Eye roll* that guy seriously need some pussy asap. As I'm sitting in detention my phone vibrates with a message.

*New Message from Annoying fucker (Carla's brother)*

Calvin: Hey where are you?? 

Me: Why do you care? I could be fucking my boyfriend XD

Calvin: Like you have one you've been single since Nathan dumped you out of his truck for his ex girlfriend Lucy So I'll ask again where are you?

Me: Why the fuck does it matter to you? You aren't my boyfriend so don't worry about it I'll be home later so screw you XD

Calvin: Real mature  *Eye roll*

Me: Says the manwhore who looks at my coin slot once I'm home every night XD

I roll my eyes putting my phone away I cross my arms and huff annoyed. Mr. Winchester notices and crosses his arms as well.

"Miss Vega? Everything alright?" He asks 

I roll my eyes "Oh please don't just don't you can't care too much if you keep giving me detention be careful I might think you like me haha"

Mr. Winchester just stares at me his expression unreadable.

"Miss Vega that's not very productive to speak on" He says

I laugh "You didn't deny nor confirm so you plead the 5th? Okay Mr. Winchester I'll play your stupid little game just before I lead you on tell me exactly what's your motive?" I ask sitting on his desk my legs off the side of it.

He growls "Miss Vega I'm trying really hard to behave you aren't making it easier."

"Oohh I'm not? Oh no I'm such a bad girl who needs to be punished" I say smiling 

I see a darkness in his eyes Lust. Bingo. Now I've got enough evidence to know exactly what to do to prove my point. I smirk and wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me. 

"Just admit it. You have a sexual attraction to me don't you Dean?" I ask 

"Mr. Winchester." He corrects 

I grab him by his tie with a wicked grin "Well Mr. Winchester you didn't deny the sexual attraction it's okay I feel it too." 

He finally gives in and his hands land on my hips "This is forbidden I could lose my job and go to Jail over you. You are Jail bait to me." 

"Then why are your hands on my hips?" I ask 

"Because I can't deny the attraction to you but we can't do anything at least until you graduate even then we will have to keep a secret." He says smiling