Movie careers chapter 43

Cat's POV

After cancelling the rest of my tour for now I'm currently watching my husband on the set of "Rockstar next door" and because we've been busy we haven't had time to make love and it's really hard seeing his character like this...

Is really fucking difficult mannn he's so sexy.. anyways they are getting ready to shoot the sex scene currently Callie (Vanessa Hudgens) and Dexter (Dean) are arguing about her storming into his apartment without knocking.

*Movie scene*

Callie: DEXTER!

Dexter(Dean): What?!

Callie: why are you playing loud music while I'm trying to study?!

Dexter: my band has a Gig coming up soon so we have  rehearsals for it in my apartment

Callie: God sometimes you can be so arrogant!

Dexter: you like it don't you doll face?

Callie: don't fucking call me doll face!

Dexter: would you prefer babe instead?

Callie groans frustrated.

Callie: UGHH NOOOOO! AND PUT ON A SHIRT FOR GODSAKES!

Dexter chuckles and places his hand around the back of her neck taking his other hand caressing her cheek.

Dexter: Doll face don't pretend if you wanna have some fun with me just say so

Callie: you are unbelievable!

Dexter: Oh I know, now do you wanna fight with me or do you wanna fuck me?

Callie growls and crosses her arms. Dexter kisses her passionately she kisses back.

****

"CUT! let's get ready for the sex scene!" Dean's director says

I take a deep breath as Dean talks with Vanessa I keep my distance because I don't wanna be "that wife" you know give him his space?

"Don't you wanna say hi to your wife Dean?" Vanessa asks

"Aren't we getting ready to shoot the next scene?" He asks

"Yeah but it's not for a bit and she might feel weird about this." Vanessa says smiling

"No, she trusts me." He says smiling to me.

I half smile and wave.

He furrows his brows "it does seem like something is bothering her.."

"Alright let's shoot this!" The director yells again.

*********

After shooting the sex scene which I won't lie I didn't really pay much attention to they shoot the final few scenes which I watch closely for.

Callie: So if you go on tour what does that mean for us dex?

Dexter: We will figure it out baby trust me

Callie: Okay I trust you

Dexter: I love you Callie I'll see you next month

Callie: I love you too Dexter.

******

"And cut! That was fantastic!" The director praises.

I smile and clap. Dean and Vanessa come over to me.

"Hey cat! How are you darling?" Vanessa asks

"I'm alright thanks." I say smiling

"I hope this isn't too weeks but trust and believe it isn't easy for me nor my man either." She says

"You have a boyfriend?" I ask confused

"Yes I do, and I'm not interested in Dean he's nothing like my type." She says smiling

"Okay?!" I say furrowing my brows

"I'm gonna get changed for the next scene *whispering* she's probably feeling unattractive you've gotta show her you still are attracted to her in this business it gets busy so make time for y'all also whenever you can.* Well it was great to actually meet you cat! See ya!" Vanessa says walking off.

Before I can even speak Dean crashes his lips onto mine I kiss back. He caresses my cheek with his thumb as his tongue fights mine for dominance.

We part.

"Not that I don't love kissing my sexy man but what was that for?" I ask smiling.

He wraps his arms around my waist "Vanessa gave me a few tips and I know this is weird for you but I want you to know I've been wanting you like crazy these past couple of weeks."

"I know we've just been busy with our schedules and movie roles." I say running a hand through my hair.

He moves a piece of hair behind my ear I smile.

"I still think you are the most beautiful woman in this universe remember that and that I love you so much beautiful." He says kissing my forehead.

I smile again "I love you too my sexy husband."

"I'll see you after this scene for our dinner date?" Dean asks

I smile "Yes now go make me even more proud movie star." I say pecking his lips.

He chuckles blowing me a kiss before shooting the finale scene of the entire movie.