Married life chapter 35

*Months after the VMAs*

Cat's POV

Dean and I decided to go ahead a getting things going with the wedding planning a few weeks ago because of my career and his career he has quit at the college and he's going to pursue acting/singing. So with both of our careers we figured we'd get it over with so we are now married and he's doing acting in shows and movies while I'm in the studio writing songs we barely have time to see each other but we try to make time when we can. Here's a picture from the wedding.

 Here's a picture from the wedding

*******************

"I DON'T KNOW CAT WHY AM I MAD?" Dean yells

"I don't fucking know you always seem to be mad about something here lately." I say

"YEAH I AM WE NEVER GET TO SEE EACH OTHER ANYMORE IF WE DO WE BOTH ARE SO EXHAUSTED WE GO STRAIGHT TO SLEEP." He says

"AND THAT'S MY FAULT HOW?" I scream

"YOU WANTED TO GO INTO SINGING." he screams

"YOU WANTED TO GO INTO ACTING!" I scream back.

"MAYBE THIS WAS A MISTAKE." He screams

I just stare at him stunned then tears begin to fall.

"Well I'm so sorry for following my dreams." I say placing my wedding band on the counter then storming out.

I go deep into the woods until I reach this little area of the garden. I look back as I cry harder then I cross my arms and face forward.

A few mins later Dean walks behind me and tries to touch me I move away and shake my head he turns me to face him as more tears fall down my face. He places his hands on my cheeks and he wipes my tears with his thumbs.

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that" he says

"Then why did you?" I ask looking down

"I don't know I was just angry I'll never leave you." He says

I remain silent.

"I remember standing with you in the rain when you had me chase you then you stopped at the look out point I held you in my arms and kissed your cheek. I swear that feeling I had will never go away. Every time I look at you I feel that again and fall deeper in love."

"That was over 2 years ago how do you remember that?" I ask

"Because it was special for us." He says smiling

"I remember that too I swear I was falling in love with you at that moment. I knew it felt right." I say smiling back.

Dean holds out his hand I see my wedding band. I grab it and place it back on my finger.

"I really am sorry." He says

"I know we will get through it"