Made a mistake

Boun is in his own thoughts even when he is with prem.. prem found out something is wrong.. but he didn't forced him  to tell the truth ..

" boun stop ... " prem said when they are heading to their room

" I don't know I have to tell you or not ... but I will " prem said

" can we talk in the room " boun said and took prem's hand and headed to room.

" boun cherry.. "

" prem someone robbed my company's new project details file and hard disk that have demo... " boun cutted prem's words

" what .. why don't you tell me before??"

" I will solve the problem don't worry.. "

" do you need any help "
" no I just want to tell you that's it .. brightwin will solve this "

" okk ... "

" you are telling something "

" cherry is the one who released our photos in internet... "

" huh??"

" I warned her that she has to stay away from you.."

" don't worry if is possible I will take care of her also .. I am ready to fight against the world for you ..  "

Prem looked at boun and kissed on his lips

" good night "

" good night pao "

Prem got up when boun slept and called to earth

" earth don't continue to prepare demo for MG corporations project.  Let boun take care of that.."

" what if boun know this ... "

"Anything for him.. do as I say.. OK "

" ahh okk okk whatever... I will release news to the media and tell the chairman mew about this "

" ok bye " prem cutted the call when he sensed that boun is moving..

Prem came and slept beside boun....

In the morning ohm is calling continuously so boun picked ... " what "

" did you know warut company terminated their contract with MG corporations "

" WHAT "

" YEAH .. prem released official statement "

" ok I will call you later " and boun cutted the call

Prem is going to office .. so he changed his dress into a suit
" prem "

" what ?"
Prem asked without looking at him

" why you terminate the contract... ??"

" because I don't like that "

" prem you are lying MG corporations are the best and everyone want to work with them.. this is the great opportunity to be the part of their new branch construction...."

" boun we are architects .. we have our ways  .  But I know MG is great and I know...but I will give you a chance.. to the world we are rivals but not for eachother.. today is fluke's birthday let's go to the party ... "

Bounprem got ready to their office and went down and sat on sofa in living room.. then they saw cherry coming to their side ..

Cherry came down and sat beside boun ... boun felt uncomfortable because of her...

" boun let's get married " cherry said

" I am telling you again I won't even if you die for that .."boun said confidently

" I will make you to .. because I can only help you in this world ..."

" then he doesn't need your help " prem interfered ..

Prem gave a smrik and looked at cherry ... and said " I know what you are capable for .. i can take care of him...."

" you are just  a whore who want sleep with someone else's boyfriend "cherry said

Boun got extreme anger and lifted his hand to hit but before that prem slapped her hardly .. by that she fell down .. prem sat infront of her on his toes and said " I am not a person who try to do anything to get a him ... for me he is king and a God and everything.. I will  love him till I die  ... do you dare to kill me then try ... you bitch "

Boun got scared to see his lovely pao like this .. he lost his thoughts until prem called him  ...

" boun let's go ..."

Boun went to office ... and prem went to his office separately... brightwin with ohm are in boun's office...

win said that " boun I found that one person trespassed into this office after the working hours .. I think he will be that person .. "

" boun don't worry I know who done that "......

By that brightwin, ohm, boun looked at the door ...
------------------------------------------------------------

See you in next chapter m. Who could be that person?????

Guess whom should I bring now .. any suggestions

Please your suggestions can make me feel better .. I want to know how you felt and I have to improve by your choices