maybe

they both had sex . Next day morning when prem woke up he saw boun beside him. He didn't surprised because he guessed what happened last night .. when boun also woke up they both decided not to talk about that but they both tried to work their relationship..

It's been a week bounprem are like more than friends less than lovers ...

They both didn't have courage to open directly..
One day boun is in his faculty Library. He got a phone call that's earth ..
"Hello earth what happened.?"
"Phi where are you something happened to prem  . He is in our class "

" You guys just wait i will be in a min."
Boun cut the call and ran to prem ..
Prem is sitting silently . He came to him and sat beside him.
Boun asked  "what happened?"

No one " I ASKED WHAT HAPPENED TELL ME "

Prem satlred earth said that " phi when we are coming to class that phi sorn stopped us .. "

Before 30 mins

Earth , fluke and prem are going to class . Sorn came to them
" Prem why are you not coming to basketball court.. we all are waiting for you.. just because you are so cute why don't you join us today."

"Phi let me go .. i won't come with you." Prem said and down his head ..

Sorn said " oyee i heard there is something between you and boun is that true .. ? Why don't you come with me? He is waste.he don't have capacity at all .."

Earth dragged prem to class by ignoring sorn .

When boun heard these all he is fuming flames. Haa hold prem's hand tightly and dragged him to basketball ground.
"Phi don't i don't want to mess."
Boun didn't listened. He just looked at prem. Prem didn't continued.
Boun hit sorn  . Sorn feel down.
"Whatever i and prem have you don't have any right on us just mind your business. DID YOU GET MY POINT"
Sorn nodded his head and left that place..
Boun looked at prem and said" if anyone try to hurt you just give them what they deserve don't sit idle."

Prem hold his hand and said" phi  i think i love you.maybe i don't have tune and your also so let's stay together for this time."
Bin smiled and nodded.

Boun prem both enjoying their life. After boun's graduation he left without saying. Prem felt sad but he tried to endure.

After 3 years..
Bounprem meet in an award function. They both felt that they still have same feeling for eachother.
Boun came to prem

" Prem how are you?" Boun asked.

" I am good how are you boun."
" Good" . They just had casual conversation..

Boun won award against prem . Media says that they both are rivals. They continued like what rumours are.

One fine day in boun's office. " Ohm i think i still love prem"

" It's great to listen from you then. Just say him ."

"I will call him"

Boun tried to call him but he got a text from prem

Boun if you have time why don't you come to ipark restaurant i have something to tell you.

When boun read this he felt happy.
Evening they both met .

" Boun i will get straight to the point. I still love you .i don't have any other choice but to move on. You are still in my memories. If you think like me let's stay together."

Boun just smiled and said" i think we are soulmates. I left that time because of my dad i love you prem."

They both reconcile again. But made a oath not to reveal to the world..

From then onwards bounprem are together..

End of flashback..

When prem remembered he felt happy, sad, funny and many more..

But he turned the side where sound came from..
That's Lin chen.

Lin chen is fuming flames. He want to gain prem by  any cost..
Prem stood  .nat is  with matron. They both went to bring amaira from school..

" What are you doing here?" Prem asked he felt something is not right.

" Prem today i will get you or no one is not gonna  have you. Life and death matter.. let's live together or die together ."

Prem understood everything. But he wasn't too see boun... Lin chen dragged him. Prem went with him without any struggling... He thought they" i think God have no mercy on me. I want to live with boun and kids. Is this a big greed.. i hope i die now. Hope boun will be happy.. boun if God give chance to us let's meet in next life.. stay strong boun ."
Prem went with him. He didn't made noise..he thought they hope he met boun one last time.

---------------------------------------

What say do you guys can think that boun can able to find prem.. ??