I will die

Prem still looking down and boun felt his life us going to end with the thought that prem is going to leave..

But he heard a small chuckle and looked up it was prem

Prem looked up and started speaking again " do you want me to say like this and leave boun to you hahahaahahahahaahahhahah... I can't control myself.. sorry .. " After sometime he controlled and continued..

" you want to separate us then you have to try till your last breath.. because we both love eachother even we have ups and downs we will overcome.. you can't do anything even of you separate us we are going to patch up again so stop with you daydreaming and leave to your room. " prem completed..

Boun and cherry are shocked by his statement.. boun felt some what relief .. he is coming to his normal state ..

Cherry is fuming flames and got up from boun and started walking towards her bedroom.. prem stopped her and slapped her hardly.. cherry hissed with pain .. boun stood up and stopped prem

" this is for trying to separate us.. don't try if you want come with better plan ...
Now leave ..." prem shouted.. she went to her room...

Bounprem went back to their room .. boun didn't said anything and went to take shower.. prem stood in the middle of the room.. boun came out and get dressed ..

" bo" prem started

" no prem ..don't say anything.." boun cutted his words ..

" boun I know what I have done .. but listen to me "

" WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO LISTEN ..HA YOU LITERALLY MADE MY HEART BEAT STOP IN A SECOND ..DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE ... I AM GONNA DIE BY YOUR WORDS ONE DAY .. JUST DONT EXPLAIN PREM .. I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN.. " boun is shouting and tears coming from his eyes continuously...

" I am   not defending myself .. but I just want to confirm that you are mine that's it no one can take you away ..
I said like that because I am never gonna loose you ... "

" prem don't ever say these type of words.. I will die ... "

" okk sorry I won't say "

Prem kissed boun on his lips .boun kissed him back .. prem moaned little ..boun doesn't even want to stop he thought that prem is gonna leave him .. that's why he kissed prem like that.. boun slowly got down and kissed his neck .he started to open prem's shirt and he kissed his nipples.. prem didn't stop because he know boun won't stop ... so he let him do what he wants...

Boun lifted prem.. prem wrapped his legs on boun's waist.. boun placed prem on the bed and started kissing again ...

Prem felt pleasure.. boun took his own shirt and pants.. prem got scared because of his body...

" don't dare to leave me .. " boun whispers in prem's ear ...

"Mmmm"

" can I continue??"

" are you gonna leave me if I asked "

" no "

" then do as you wish "

Boun Continued.   After sometime boun got tired and slept beside prem after 5 rounds..

Boun hugged prem and slept

Morning

Boun got up . After getting fresh and went down. And sat on the soda in the living room..

Security guard came and said " sir reporters and social media reporters came here sir ... they are saying they want to meet you sir ..  "

" let them in "

Boun turned to the side that where the statement came and it was

-----------------------------------------------------------

Let's stop here.. please comment after you read don't be silent readers.. read .. vote and comment..

See you in next chapter

I hope you all like my story...