past is painful part 2

Kao and ohm took boun to the hospital...

They didn't said to anyone..
When boun woke up .. he changed his gaze .. his mind , his thoughts everything..

" i think i  should go back to home " boun said to ohm and Kao while lying on bed..

After two days boun discharged..

Boun sat in living room..

"Where is your mom ?" Boun asked

Amaira is hugging boun .. she didn't leave him

"I don't know i didn't saw her from last night " amaira said while crying

Boun turned to amaira and said" dad is fine please don't cry princess.."

"Dad please don't leave me like prem .. "

" No i won't baby .. "

Then they heard car engine sound..

Cherry came and sat beside boun ..

"Boun baby are you okk i was scared to see you like that .."cherry said while holding his hand

Boun released himself.. Kao looking angry ..

Ohm controlled him and said "ohhh.... Then why I can't see you in hospital... I think i am blind .."

Cherry stood "how dare you.. be in your limits... " Said while walking towards ohm and Kao..

"Just shut the f*** up .   Do you think i want your concern ? Never if you want to live happily don't mess with me and my friends..  "boun shouted..

Cherry starled .. boun stood and went back to his room ..

After that boun became more serious.. he wore only black colour.. he is frustrated in office as well as in home...

Boun worked day and night .. he changed his phase , path, he became number one business man in Thailand... He established his braches in other countries...

He changed his mansion ... Cherry tried to boun's heart .. she didn't succeed and after that she want his money , property and everything... She failed again . Boun didn't gave any chance to cherry .

After 3 years

One day amaira and boun went to an orphanage that constructed by prem ...

There they saw a child who is so cute and looks like prem ... Boun went to the warden ..

 Boun went to the warden

"Who is this child.. ? " Boun asked warden..

"We don't know yesterday he was found in front of our gate .. i think his parents don't want him ."warden said

"What's his name .. ?"

"We don't gave him any name.."