starting days

Prem woke up and saw boun is still sleeping...

He fresed and dressed ...
When he went down he saw amaira just woke up. He went near her and said" princess good morning..."

"Good morning papa" amaira said which makes prem surprise..

" Why are you looking at me like that can't i call you like this ... ?"

"No no no princess i' just surprised... Ok go and take bathe .. i will prepare breakfast.."

Amaira went back to room..prem went into kitchen..he planned to prepare okonomiyaki...and Italian green salad and sandwich.

He is preparing breakfast. But suddenly someone caught him tightly from behind .. he starled and Looked back.. boun cupped his head into prem's neck...

"Awwww hia how can you scared mee......"

Boun got confused the way he call him...

"Pao ots creepy don't call me like that if you want call me daddy.. "
😝😝 "No hia did you forget our college days you forced me to call you hia... Now look your wish came true..."

" Don't call me like that you are not too younger than me" boun pouted ..

"Okk i am just kidding boun sit there i will bring breakfast.. "

" No i will bring nat down.. "

"Okk"

Boun went  to bring nat down..while prem set the table ..

Bounprem amaira had their breakfast while nat drink milk..

" Pao are you going to office.. ?" Boun asked

" No i am not in mood " prem said

" Then let's play together papa ..today i don't have class.."

" Okk princess" prem said
Boun got confused the way amaira called prem .. " what are you thinking dad .. ohh you think that why i call him as papa .. "

Boun nodded..

"You love him .. you will marry him sooner so i want to call him like this from now on"

Boun really felt happy..but he is feeling uncomfortable in his heart like something bad is going to happen to his happy family...

Boun went to office.. nat slept after playing and exhausted...

Prem sat in living room ..he took their old album that have their moments.. that about his club and university.. prem felt confused because when he think about his boun's arrogant personality...

Prem smiled lightly and started thinking their great and funny  love story

Flash back

University days...

Prem slept in his drom. "prem wake up " fluke is shouting from outside...

Prem woke up and lazily went to open door ...

"Are you still sleeping today is our first day in university.. don't be late .. " fluke said
Prem went to take shower lazily....

Earth , fluke and prem are friends from childhood they even joined in same university also...

After arriving university they saw around .. they thought they are lucky that they didn't get late..

After morning classes they went to cafeteria .. they sat on tables .

" Ahhhhhhh today is exhausting i am too lazy " prem said while laying his head on the table
From distant they heard the noises . Prem turned around and saw his senior boun noppanut ..