let's not go back

In the morning Boun woke up but he didn't saw prem beside him ..

He wore his shirt and went outside.. there he saw prem is cooking ..

Boun went near him and said " good morning pao"

Prem didn't said anything

" Pao talk to me "

Prem looked at him but didn't responded ..

Prem took the dishes and placed them on the table ..

" After breakfast you can leave " prem finally said something but that made boun get anger

" PREM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FACE THE REAL ME COME WITH ME" boun shouted..

Prem starled because of his voice ...

" No means no .. i am not sacred to the boun who's attitude is different from University.."

" I know you will not .but you have to know that i changed in these 5 years .. "

" Whatever "

Boun hugged prem from back and said " paooooo paooooo please come with me .. naaaaaaaaaaa"

Prem smiled lightly.. " don't you get anger for what happened .."

" You are the one who messed our lives . So you have to change that .. by making me happy .."

" Can't you ignore..  that "

" How can I ? I still hate you .. but i love you prem .. fun fact is i still don't know why you broke up with me?  .. why my life is messed like hell .. ? Don't you think i looking like a joker .. " boun released him..and saw prem eyes which are full of tears...

" I am sorry boun "

" Prem nat is coming tomorrow.. i will tell them not to so we will go back to our country"

" No boun. Let's not go back .. i don't want to be in that hell ... Please "

" Ok . But be with me prem "

" I can't"

" Then tell me what is the reason .. ?"

" Ok i will be with you .. by the way who is nat "

" Natherin  .."

Prem frowned ..and decided to leave..

"I  adopted him .. his father worked in our company
But died because of heartattack.. his mother left him.. do you know .. when I see him .. i just remember you.. he is cute chubby and adorable like you pao .. "

Prem smiled.. " i told you k will not touch anyone without my consistent"

After geeti g ready they both left prem's house and went to boun's mansion ..

Evening when amaira came home .. she saw prem .. she hugged prem tightly.. " preeeem miss you.. "

" Miss you too princess" prem also hugged her back .. boun is enjoying this beautiful secne ..

They all say on dinning table ..

" Prem i want to watch movie tonight.. please.dad please " amaira is pleading

" No " boun said without looking at her

" Ok let's watch .. because tomorrow is  Sunday ... Ok let's watch after eating" prem said which makes amaira feel happy

Boun looked at prem .prem gave a dead smile

After supper ...

" Prem let's watch  this " amaira said