past is painful

"before i will tell you everything please be strong... "Kao said

"I will because it happened by my negligence .."

"Okk..

5 years ago

"Please marry her.."prem said to boun again in the dressing room..

Boun didn't said anything

"Take care of her and take care of yourselves"

Boun wore his sir and went to the wedding hall prem walked beside him.

Prem took boun's and placed in cherry's hand ..

After  the wedding prem left the mansion . He didn't informed to fluke, Earth..

Next morning boun woke up. He saw beside him he didn't saw prem so he came back to the reality..

He went down and saw main is preparing breakfast cherry is sitting in living room..

When she saw boun" baby let's go out today princess want to spend time with her dad and mom.." she said

Boun didn't even looked at her " i have work in the office of you want you can go i don't have time now.. "and turned to amaira"princess i will take you some other time ok.."

"Ok dad don't worry i miss prem dad why I can't see him from the morning " amaira said

" He went too the place where he belongs to.. don't worry he will be fine. We both belongs to this place of is inappropriate for him to be here right" cherry said

Boun controlled his anger and said " i don't know where prem or amaira belongs to but i am sure this is not yours place.. ".  And left the house ....

Boun came home at late night .. he directly went to his room .. there he saw cherry is sleeping in poems place. Boun couldn't stand that so he went to the guest room and slept there .  It's been three months ..

Boun and amaira spend their time together. They go to stop many places in weekends..

Boun at nights he sleep in that guest room.. he searched for prem. But boun can't find him..

One day he exhausted and slept on the bed but he change sleep..

He opened draw and saw his sleeping pills. He took those.. he sees prem's photo.. he took with his hand and say on the floor and said"why you have to leave me here like this? and where the hell are you?. Are you happy without me ?  you are the ones who said that you will take care of her. Is this is the way you left your lover.. i hate to you .." boun cried silently for so much of time and after that he took handful of sleeping pills .. he dint know when he slept ..

Next morning. Ohm and Kao went to boun's home ..

They can't see boun .ohm went to guest room .. the door was locked .. Kao was scared . They tried to open but it can't open after sometime they broked and saw boun is lying on the floor ..

"Bounnnnnnnnnnnn" Kao and ohm sacred to see boun lifeless ..

----------------------------------------

Okk let's stop here .. don't worry boun is fine . He is not dead..

But he suffered so much