let's break up

Boun was shocked to see prem....

" I am the one who called them... "

Prem came and sat beside boun " today I have to say something.. I and boun are in relationship for the past 3 years ... "

With that statement the whole mansion became silent....

" sir but you both are enemies " one of the reporter asked

" I didn't completed.. we are going to break up ..... because boun found his happiness.. that's cherry .. his past girlfriend.. they both are gonna marry in 2 days ... I hope everyone will give their blessings to the couple...

In the conference boun didn't said anything.. after conference boun said " what the hell are you doing prem?"

" I know what I am doing "

" oh then what are those statements "

" boun I am tired I just want happy life with .. not these type of nonsense... I want my life simple.. I don't want to fight with anyone for you .. I am tired of her   just marry her .. and LET'S BREAK UP "

"OK THEN LET'S BREAK UP.. YOU HAVE TO ORGANIZE EVERYTHING.  IN 2 DAYS RIGHT ... I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU... I AM GONNA HATE YOU .... " boun said and went to his office ...

Cherry is smiling from upstairs..

For the past two days boun didn't came to home ...

Today his wedding.  He came home.. prem arranged everything perfectly.   Boun doesn't know but he can't do anything...

Boun married cherry with heavy heart ... no one is happy apart from cherry ...

Prem left the mansion.  No one know where he went even fluke and earth...

After 5 years ...

In Beijing (china)

Prem is talking with his friends... prem is not happy for the past 5 years.. prem stood alone against world.. he fought Failed and stood again . Now he is one of the great business men and the best artists in china  and all over the world..

Even after this success he still stays alone ...

Today is boun's birthday.   Every year prem celebrate this day as a festival..
Prem and his friends are celebrating as usual.. prem is not feeling good .. he thought to go back to home .. 

He came out of the party .. he is walking towards his car... there is a girl who is standing in the middle of the road...

Prem went to her and asked " who are you ?  Where are your parents  ? "

" my dad went to bring the car... I am waiting here for 15 minutes.   I am tired.. " that girl said

" you shouldn't stand in the middle of the road ..it's dangerous.. by the way what's your name?"

" Amaira... " Amaira said prem got shocked to listen this name after 5 years . But he thought she forgot him so he acted normally...

" okk  .. stand on the footpath.. I will go ..." prem said and started to walk again but he saw a face that he wanted to see for the past 5 years..

His boun

His boun .. but now he is different from before.... he didn't gave have any smile on his face .. prem didn't said anything and went back home .. on his way back he is thinking about boun .. how he became like this ..

After a week ..

Prem and his friends  to pub .. there he found lin chen .. he is the person who flirts with him constantly.   Prem hate him and he even said to him.. but he didn't listen.. prem want a peaceful life .. but he doesn't get upto now ..

----------------------------------------------------------
what happend to boun for the past 5 years.. is prem gonna accept lin chen if he try constantly..

Ok see you all soon .. have a great day... i hope you all like this chapter.  If you find anything boring .. feel free to say me