~ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ~

"You have 30 seconds to get out of our house," Marcus warned. "What if we don't?" the raven-haired girl smirked. "Then... we'll have to settle this the old-fashioned way," Just as it looked like things were about to get ugly between the Sparrows and Umbrellas, a tiny voice spoke up. "We just fought a literal army. This doesn't need to get ugly, so why don't we all calm down and talk about this civilly?"

From the right corner of the living room, the man with a cowboy hat bent forward, calling out to Ben. "Ben-er-ino, I gotta say you look so much better alive than you do dead. Except for that haircut!" he commented. Dahlia and the rest of the Sparrows glanced over at Ben, all wondering what the eccentric man was referring to. All Ben could do was narrow his eyes and ask, "What the hell did you just say?"

"Stop with all the hostility, Mr. Grumpy Pants... Oh wow, nice scar. Muy macho," Is this dude strung out on cocaine or some shit? Dahlia contemplated. The exchange between Ben and the junkie went on for about another minute until Ben had enough and punched him as hard as he could, sending him toppling over the coffee table and splaying out on the ground.

Almost instantly, The Umbrellas started arguing with them, claiming Ben didn't have to do that. Squid boy replied, "Oh, I'm pretty sure I did!" Marcus tried to diffuse the situation as the Umbrellas got closer and closer, but Luther was having none of it and threw a punch in Marcus's direction. But he blocked it and kicked the ape-man to the other end of the room.

"I'm gonna kick your ass for doing that to my man, Ben!" the raven girl snarled, a fireball immediately igniting in her left hand. "I'd like to see you try, firehead!" Ben snapped at her. Within three seconds, she leapt off the coffee table, ready to throw the ball as everyone scattered off into their own brawls, but Ben was too fast, and the girl ended up falling to the floor. "Too slow!" he taunted as she got up from the ground, her eyes turning more and more blood red.

"Lay off, Ben. I've got this one!" Dahlia whistled, throwing one of her icicles. The raven quickly rolled out of the way and threw a fireball, narrowly missing the ice-wielders head. Their battle of ice and fire turned into one of combat as they threw kicks, punches, and anything else that could incapacitate their opponent. Their brawl continued into the entrance hall as the battle of fireballs and icicles rose up again.

As a fireball hit and left a burn mark on the dark wooded wall next to her, Dahlia soon found herself backed into the corner. "It's time for you to melt, icy!" the raven smirked, her eyes glowing brighter than a thousand suns. Dahlia glanced down for a moment before looking up again, a sinister chuckle escaping her lips. "Really? I think it's time you FREEZE!"

Dahlia's hands turned an icy blue and as she thrust them out, the raven flung backward and the icy Sparrow threw a ball of frost, pinning her to a marble pillar. The ice slowly began to encapsulate the raven's body, starting at the tips of her shoes and traveling up her chest. Dahlia crossed her arms, seemingly pleased with her work. But even an icy prison couldn't contain the fire inside her opponent as the raven melted her way out.

Using the most amount of energy she possessed, Dahlia opened her mouth, spouting out shards of ice. But the raven quite literally returned the fire melting the incoming shrapnels. Sloane, who could tell by the look of subtle need for help on Dahlia's face decided to join in on the fun, lifting Dusk off the ground and throwing her into the upper wall containing dozens of paintings. "Thanks," the blonde panted. "Don't mention it," Sloane side-smiled.

While Jayme was dealing with a few of the Umbrellas upstairs, the rest of them returned to the living room, watching as Marcus kicked the Ape-man's ass while negotiating dinner suggestions. "Thai food for dinner? I could go for some pad see ew," Ben commented. "I'm in. Hey Marcus, you down for Thai?" Alphonso asked.  "You know he hates Thai, Alph. Sushi anyone?" Dahlia jumped in.

Fei and Ben gagged at the mention, claiming if the order mixed up yellowtail with sea urchin again, there'd be hell to pay. With one last punch, Marcus finally knocked Luther to the ground, pinning his foot on his chest so he couldn't get up. "We done here?" He smirked. Luther spat out blood before gazing directly at Marcus. "No... I never run from a fight,"

Wow, this dude's got a big ego, huh? 

"Then let's finish this," With that, Marcus numerously stomped on his chest, cracking numerous ribs and more blood ran down his face. "Luther!" That same tiny voice from earlier shouted to him. Before Luther could respond, the girl began levitating in the air and Sloane flung her into the coffee table, breaking it into a million wooden pieces.

While the Sparrows were distracted, Luther took his chance to escape. As Vanya tried to get up, groaning in pain from the impact, the Sparrows circled her, about to go in for the kill. "Vanya, get out of there!" Five shouted. Dahlia broke her gaze and threw an icicle in his direction, slightly scratching his right cheek and drawing blood.

A loud hum and whooshing of energy filled the Sparrow's ears and before they could react, they were all pushed back as the energy in Vanya's chest grew bigger and stronger. The blonde flung towards the bookshelves, smacking her head and causing a few to fall on top of her. "It's over. Go and don't come back," Marcus said from the balcony as Vanya stumbled and made her way out.

Dahlia could feel something drip down her face, she placed a hand on her forehead, bringing it back into her field of vision to see she was bleeding. "What a mess those freaks caused..." She muttered. "Everyone clear this mess up. After that we need to talk,"