~ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ~

Even after the debacle between Viktor, Dusk, & Allison, the Umbrellas and Sparrows couldn't continue discussing a plan to defeat the kugelblitz. It was like the fight had thrown everyone's focus completely off. Viktor couldn't handle being in the room with Allison's rage. And like the old saying goes, if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the kitchen. And that's exactly what he did, left the room to go check on the raven's well-being. "I'll be the first one to say it. Unless we can all act like adults instead of children, this is a waste of time," Luther spoke.

"Don't put this on us, big guy. If Viktor hadn't done what he did, we would have a plan by now," Allison rolled her eyes before sipping on her glass of alcohol. Luther glared at her, silently telling her she needed to shut her mouth before refocusing his gaze on the family. "This is exactly what I'm talking about. We need to all take a deep breath and stay focused. Now, can someone go get Dusk and Viktor?"

Everyone looked around the room, curious to know who was going to go convince them. Eventually, the prolonged silence was becoming annoying, and Ben sighed rather loudly. "Fine, I'll do it!" He muttered as he stood up from the couch and dashed upstairs. As he reached the bedroom level, his footsteps lightly echoed around the room as he followed the sounds of voices. At first, he thought it was coming from his room. But as he walked past Sloane's closed room into Fei's, the answer soon became clear.

With the turn of the doorknob, Ben stepped into the room as Dusk and Viktor stopped their conversations and glanced at him. "Let me stop you short, we're not going down to help if Allison's still there," the raven girl claimed. "Have you two been waiting for someone to come chase after you this whole time? Maybe that redhead or the jumpy guy?" The Squid Boy inquired. 

The two Umbrellas stayed silent while Ben chuckled, slowly walking around the bedroom. "That's so embarrassing," "Well, it's official. Our Ben was better," Viktor spoke up. Ben turned away from the window, folding his arms across his chest. "So I'm told. You know, people say we have egos, but you're the real messy bitches. Letting the world burn because you're angry with your sister?" Ben could tell Dusk was getting triggered by his words. Not to the point where she would tackle him, but enough to make her fists clench.

"Eh, won't matter much longer anyway. In a few days, we'll all be kugeltoast. So, continue being selfish bastards if you wish," Ben turned to walk away, but as he was about to step back into the hallway, he retreated a few steps. "And stop crying on Sloane's bed. It's gross," With that last comment, he shut the door and began making his way back to the living room. As he was about to go down the wooden staircase, he heard the bedroom door open and the sounds of footsteps.

Good, they finally came out. When he reached the bottom of the steps, Dusk and Viktor rounded the corner and came down as the rest of the siblings entered the main hall. "Looks like you two finally came out, huh?" Allison scoffed. Ignoring her comment, the Umbrellas and Sparrows went down to the basement, as the kugelblitz glowed seemingly brighter. The Umbrella's eyes widened with surprise as they probably thought it was a lot smaller. But regardless of size, it was not something to be trifled with.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Fei asked. "This whole thing's gonna take the damn universe," Five noted as he walked around the mass of lightning. "What's it made of?" "Micro black holes collapsing at increasingly short intervals," Sloane responded. The Time Traveler asked how they weren't being sucked into it, to which Sparrow Five responded that they didn't know. "You shouldn't exist here, and neither should this,"