~ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ~

"Enough! Vic, take Stanley and wait for me outside," the Umbrella ordered, not taking her gaze off the Sparrow. "No, I'm helping you beat this bitch up!" Victoria protested. Dahlia chuckled at the statement, popping her knuckles as her eyes turned ice blue. "Let's end this, shall we?"

The raven's eyes turned blood red, and the corners of her eyes ignited into flames while Victoria pulled out her black bo staff, twirling it in her hands for a brief second. As they rushed towards one another, Dahlia raised her fists, attempting to punch the Umbrella. But she was too quick as she grabbed the blonde's arm, twisting it enough for it to hurt but not enough to break it. A gasp and slight groan escaped Dahlia's lips, but very quickly she found a way to escape the painful grasp, she wrapped her hand around Dusk's forearm, a handprint of ice burning at her skin.

Her plan to freeze the Umbrellas hand was soon interrupted by the ginger kicking and shoving her. But throughout years of training, Dahlia had learned to take a few unphased blows to the gut. That was until a roundhouse kick caused her grip to loosen, making her slide across the floor. Just as she was about to run into the path of another aisle, the rubber soles of her shoes squeaked to a stop. As Dahlia regained her stance, she looked up to see the raven rushing toward her, tackling her like an NFL football player and pushing her against the store shelves.

The raven and ice queen struggled as they attempted to throw each other off. But the tight grip of Dusk prevented her from doing so. The longer they gripped onto another, Dahlia could feel her opponent's body becoming hotter and hotter as the flames in her eyes grew brighter and brighter. Though they hadn't broken their focus, an audience had gathered in one of the other aisles, watching as they brawled. Dahlia attempted free herself, but the burning anger inside of Dusk quickly melted the ice that touched her skin.

In her last-ditch effort, Dahlia mustered a smirk, one of deception. Though she did her best not to laugh, she could tell that look was irritating the Dragon Lady. "What are you smirking about?" she growled, the tone of her voice low enough to become demonic. With a sudden burst of energy, Dahlia finally threw her off, watching as she crashed into a few soda-containing refrigerators, shattering the glass and making it rain down on her. 

Trying to regain her balance, the raven groaned in pain as the broken glass caused not only her arm to bleed but created a few gashes on her face and back of her head. Dahlia slowly approached her, her hands turning an icy blue. If she hadn't succeeded in freezing her back at the Academy, she was certain that this time she would. And after that, she would take her back to the others and they would display her frozen corpse as an ice sculpture at their next party.

"Say goodnight, Dragon Lady." As she thrust out her hands, the blonde felt a sharp yank on her hair. With another sharp tug, she caught glimpse of the ginger. "Nobody hurts my friend, ice shit!" she growled before throwing Dahlia onto the ground, smashing her face into the dirty floor.

Sparrow 8 tried to fight back, but every time she would raise a fist or attempt to summon an icicle, the redhead would unleash a combined flurry of slaps and punches. "Are you done, Icy?" the raven crossed her arms in front of her. Hearing those words made Dahlia arch her back to get a better look, her eyes squinting as she snarled, "NEVER!" She pried herself from Victoria's grasp. This was the last straw, and she was ready to end the girl once and for all. 

In the presence of all who continued to watch, the battle of ice and fire had reached its climax. She threw everything she had in the Umbrella's direction. At the same time, she unleashed her fire, their powers colliding and fighting for dominance. It was a sight to behold, two supernatural's with opposing powers, wanting to make the other suffer for reasons unknown to most.