Part 3 - Ice Cream

"Making friends that quickly, are we Seoka? Or should I say sunshine?" Yoongi jabs pulling into an empty parking space.

"Something like that." Hobi smirks, unbuckling quickly.

Hopping out of the car you smooth your hands down your dress, and turn back to grab your purse-

But there's no purse on the seat... or on the floor.

Damn.

You'd been so distracted by the thought of showing the three attractive men around town, you completely forgot your purse. You'll have to make it a short trip and go home.

"So where should we go first?" Namjoon asks you, stepping to your side.

"Well I thought we could just walk through the main market to start, there are some neat shops to check out."

"I'm getting pretty hungry." Hobi pats his stomach coming around the car. "Let's scout a place for dinner too."

Well maybe you can just head back before they get dinn-

"Nah, let's get food now, I didn't have lunch, because I was the one driving us down." Yoongi grumbles, chucking his hat into the car, running his hand back through his long hair.

"Okay. where is the best place to eat?"

They all turn to you suddenly.

Maybe you just won't order???

It would be too rude to make your guests pay for your food.

"Uh- well- there's a nice little cafe, run by this older couple, they love seeing new faces.. You could try there?" You tell them.

"Sounds perfect. Lead the way!"

The town is a little more quiet than usual, today, or at least more than you remember from the last time you were here. A few stalls remain from the day market. Now the delicious smells waft from the windows of the local restaurants. The sweet summer air only makes the food that much more enticing. Your stomach rumbles loudly as you take a long sniff towards a side street where they have barbecue roasting on an open grill.

"Hey I know you said the cafe is good, but that smells amazing." Hobi says with a chuckle, pointing down the road towards the barbeque. "Can we go there instead?"

The three look at each other and nod, and then look to you for approval.

You don't have the heart to tell them no, even if it is going to be harder on you to not order anything. They just look so hopeful and something about them makes your will crumble like a cookie soaked in too much milk.

"Sure, that's one of my favorite places." Giving in, you lead down the narrow back alley and into the small restaurant.

It's cramped and a bit dim with very little lighting, aside from the one window they managed to cram next to the door on the narrow shop front. You do the best you can when you are sandwiched into a small line of shops.

Booths line the left hand side and the kitchen is open on the right, not hiding the lovely owner and her sons cooking up a storm while the meat grills outside.

"Hey y/n! Long time no see!" One of the sons calls as he swings a towel over his shoulder.

"Just didn't want to see you again so soon Haneul." Rolling your eyes you slide into a booth, before giving him a wide grin.

A smirk forms on the man's face, as you test his patience. Drying his hands on black t-shirt with cut off sleeves he comes out from behind the kitchen bar counter.