Part 12 Limits (smut)

"J-join you?" You question. Your heart pounds in your chest, surely he can feel it when he's pressed this tightly to you. You hadn't expected this when he asked for your help, it almost makes you question if this was all part of his plan. "I-i-don't have m-my swimsuit.."

"Who said anything about a swimsuit?" He suggests, starting to lean in closer to your lips.

You could practically faint in his arms with how nonchalant his suggestion is.. But you have to admit you don't want to turn down this opportunity. "What do you say, hot stuff?"

"O-okay." Your words come out stuttered and unsure. You're usually a much more confident person and this is all very sudden, but something about him right now makes you melt. The way his eyes stare down his nose at your lips. The way his fingers grip your waist. And the way his own lips curl into a devious smile at your answer. They make you practically mush in his hands.

Trapped in his temptation, your eyes flutter shut, as your lips meet again at last. His tongue tastes sweet like honey as it invades your mouth right away making you hum in surprise.

One hand leaves your waist and fingers thread up into your hair, balling into a fist quickly, tugging on your hair gently to test the waters.

You moan as he pulls on your hair, which seems to be the response he was hoping for. Hoseok pulls more roughly, tipping your head back to kiss down your neck. His teeth graze your skin gently as he reaches your collar bone, and your chest rises and falls rapidly with the anticipation of his lips finding your chest. His touch practically lights you on fire, making you come alive for him and driving you crazy with need.

Running your hands up Hoseok's bare chest, you catch his chin and bring him back up to your lips. He hums a little laugh against your lips, and drops his hand down from your waist, to your ass, pawing at it wantonly.

His hips press against you, and you feel his growing bulge in his loose gym shorts. From how it feels pressed against your stomach you can tell you won't soon forget him when he leaves the bed and breakfast.

Slowly his fingers scrunch up the hem of your sundress, and his fingertips brush the back of your thighs. The heated touch makes you practically shiver, and Hoseok breaks from the kiss to chuckle at your reaction.

"A bit sensitive huh? W-" The teasing is cut short by a knock at the door. His head snaps towards the sound, waiting to see if the unexpected caller will leave, but the knock comes again. Turning his attention back to you quickly, he holds a finger up to his lips telling you to be quiet before letting go of your dress. "Go ahead and hop in cutie."

Hoseok leaves you in the bathroom with the warm bubbling water while he answers the door. You try to listen to the conversation, but the hum from the tub motor is just loud enough to block out the voices.

Remembering what he told you, look at the water, and then at yourself in the mirror above the sink opposite you.

You can't very well get in with your dress on... Pulling the dress off over your head, you're suddenly very grateful for the interruption. Your bra and panties aren't just mismatched, but they are rather old as well, and not in the most attractive shape.

Quickly you peel them off, and hide them in the bundle that is your sundress and climb up the two stairs to get settled into the tub.

Gingerly you dip a toe into the water first, making sure you're not going to get scalded. It's pleasantly warm but you probably shouldn't just jump in. Slowly you start to submerge yourself, stepping onto the inner bench and then down to the bottom, so your legs up to your thighs.

Hoseok comes around the corner entering the bathroom again only to stop in his tracks, slack jawed at the sight of you completely exposed for the first time.