Part 16 A Bit Tied Up (smutt)

Namjoon turns on a dime, with your bikini in one hand, and your neck in the other, pushing you forwards.

He told you to follow him, but it's more like he is the one following you.

Too petrified, by anticipation, to look anywhere but forwards, you go where his hand guides you, stepping up out of the pond and towards the shower house.
The night breeze feels cool against the bare skin of your ass, and where your wetness is
starting to gather.  You feel more exposed than ever. Even knowing the other two men have seen you naked, there's something about being forced to walk when you are half naked that is... well it feels like you are showing off. It's not necessarily a good or bad thing, but it does make you feel watched.
As silent as they are, surely, Hoseok and Yoongi's eyes are on you. You can feel their gaze. It's heavy, and hot on your back.

Namjoon tears the door open with a huff, pushing you forwards into the small building. Blinking you try to adjust to the dingey fluorescent lights and  the cold cement floor shocks the bottoms of your feet.  All of this seems to have no effect on Namjoon. He pushes you along to the Men's side of the changing room.

A few lockers hang open along the far wall, and a long forgotten pair of flip flops lay in the corner. A row of sad wooden benches sit in front of the showers on the wall next to you, which look equally as desolate and depressing. Of course the shabby lights and lack of sunlight, that would normally illuminate the room, isn't helping the atmosphere.

You are firmly guided into the shower where Namjoon's hand finally leaves your neck.
Facing the wall, you feel his hand run down your spine to your hips, grasping at your ass. His breath caresses the back of your neck, and his lips follow, giving you a chill that makes you whine.
"I know you might be scared. But I promise you are safe." His hand stops groping your ass, sliding up your forearm, catching your hand. Slowly your hand is raised beside your shoulder and you turn your head to follow it.

Namjoon leans in and presses a soft sensual kiss to each knuckle.

"I can be very gentle," He hums against your hand, and his chest starts to press against your back. You're rather inclined to believe him, and a heated sensual sex with Namjoon sounds perfect.  Letting go of your hand he holds your chin between his thumb and first finger.
Your eyes flutter shut and you part your lips slightly, waiting for the divine kiss from the devil. But he stops short leaving you wanting.

A deep chuckle resonates in his chest, and you open your eyes, meeting the sexy man's eyes.
"But you were naughty, and I don't feel much like being gentle." Letting go of you completely, Joon smacks your ass roughly. "Turn around."

The command and spank come as a  shock, but you turn around nonetheless, watching Namjoons evil smirk as he looks you up and down. That feeling of being exposed washes over you again, and you clasp your hands in front of yourself in anxiousness.

"Why are you covering up doll? You are beautiful." Joon asks, tipping his head to the side in a manner far too charming for your current setting.

To tell the truth you aren't sure where this anxiety is coming from. You hadn't felt nervous at home, you were able to bare yourself completely to the other two. But maybe that's because you were at home, or maybe it's some of the warning Yoongi gave you, still ringing in the back of your mind.

"I-I don't know." You tell him, casting your eyes down at the floor.

"Are you afraid of me?" He asks, stepping close to you again, holding your shoulders, softening his face slightly.

"No- just." You pause really considering your next words to make sure they come out correctly. "Not sure what to expect."

"Mm I see, I see." Gathering your hands in his, he kisses both of them, before beginning to wrap your swimsuit around your wrists. "Just trust me, and you can tell me to stop if you need to."