Part 19-Nervous (Smut)

"W-what do you mean?" Joon asks, his voice shakes as your fingers trail down from his belly button, making a swift left turn just before you reach his waistband.

"I just mean I'm going to miss you." You drag your fingers back up to his chest.

You love feeling the contours of his body under his thin t-shirt.

"Oh is that so?" He muses, grabbing your wrist, bringing it to his lips with a kiss. "What exactly are you going to miss about me?"

A shiver runs down your spine looking into his half lidded lustful eyes.

"Well, aside from everything.." You laugh nervously, as his lips press to each knuckle. "I'll miss the way- the way you make me feel."

"And how do I make you feel?" He hums, kissing your fingertips, making your shudder. "Mm, that good huh?"

"So good" You nod, wetting your lips that had been parted with your panting. His sultry gaze makes you weak, but the tension and teasing are becoming tiresome. The little kitten kisses to your hand are very sweet, you want more, but a nervous pit in your stomach starts to deepen.

Your hand shakes slightly with the nerves, and you take several deep breaths to try to steady yourself.

"Joon i-" You start, hesitate, and clear your throat to continue. "I'm just a little nervous."

"That's okay, we can take our time." He says, looking into your eyes. "Do you want to continue?"

"I do, I really do."

"How do you want to feel?" He asks

"What?

"How do you want to feel before, during and after? Sometimes setting expectations and talking about how you want to proceed can help ease people when they are nervous." He clarifies, gently kissing your palm, "How would you like to feel right now? Do you need to be more secure and held? More in charge? Less in charge?"

You think for a moment, eyes drifting down Namjoon's body as your head rests on his shoulder.

"More in charge, sounds nice." You nod.

"Do you want to try being on top of me? Even if we just grind for a while?" He suggests what sounds like an amazing idea.

Throwing a leg over his waist you push yourself up to be on top of Joon.

"You look beautiful up there baby." He compliments, making your cheeks heat. "Better?"

"Yeah, the view from up here is great." You hum, running your hands up under Joon's shirt, feeling the beautiful contours of his chest and abdomen.

Pushing the shirt higher and higher, Joon takes the hint and sits up to take off the shirt. He takes the chance and grabs the back of your neck, kissing you deeply, grabbing your hips with his other hand to move them on his lap.

A bulge underneath you tells you exactly where to settle your weight to earn a beautiful groan into your mouth.

Pressing your hands to his shoulders you break the kiss, pushing him back onto the ground. He smirks at your force, before his eyes roll back as you grind your hips on his.

Feeling much more confident you strip off your own shirt and Joon's eyes can't help but wander to your chest. Taking the lead, you grab his wrist and press his left palm against your chest, letting him massage your breasts. His second hand comes to the other side quickly, enjoying fondling the newly exposed bralette and your boobs contained within.

Your hips roll unconsciously, and your head tips back as friction between your legs becomes more and more delicious. A pool begins to form in the bridge of your panties. You need more and soon.