Part 13 Yes, Always

Once you were able to stand without your legs feeling like they were going to give out, Hoseok helps you out of the bath with a hand. He wraps you tightly in a towel immediately, before drying himself.

His intimidating dark aura subsides as you dry up and follow him out into the bedroom. You watch as he sits up against the headboard, patting the bed beside him for you to join him. Slowly you crawl up beside him preparing to go down on him like he just had for you, seeing as he still looks rather hard.

You plant your hands on either side of his hips, staring up into his eyes and you dip your head to take a kitten lick at the tip of his cock.

But Hoseok's hand comes up under your chin gently, pulling your gaze back up to his face. Your brow furrows in confusion and it seems he notices, because he shakes his head softly with a smile.

"You don't need to do that tonight. Come sit with me." His hands guide you to sit next to him, letting you feel the warmth of his skin again. An arm wraps around your side, holding you close, will the other hand thread into yours, intertwining your fingers together. It feels like a rather romantic gesture for the filth you just partook in.

"Are you sure?" You ask him, still confused at his denial of your attempted blow job. You've never had anyone turn down a blowjob before.

"I'm sure. I wanted tonight to be about making you feel good, and getting to know you and your body." The hand at your side gives your hip a little squeeze. "And a beautiful body it is."

"I really had fun, I wasn't really expecting anything like that to happen tonight." You laugh, and squeeze his hand in response. "I appreciate you taking the time to explain things too."

"Oh of course. Communication is very very important when it comes to sex in general, but especially for BDSM when there is a power imbalance." Ah ha! So you were right! He was hinting at that. "I wanted to give you a gentle introduction to what I like in bed, and you felt really responsive and maybe we could have done more but ...I didn't want to force anything on you before you were ready. But I'd like to hear if you liked or didn't like anything that I did."

You were hardly able to think while his mouth was on you. How are you supposed to recall any of it now?

"I- I don't know you really scrambled my brain." You both laugh quietly, and you rest your head on his shoulder.

"What about when I was forcing you to talk? Was that okay?"

"Mhmm, it was, it took a lot of focus because you wouldn't stop touching me and making it hard, but it was okay." You squeeze his hand again and let go, to lay your arm over his chest and rest into his side more.

"I like being able to hear what you want, even if I can guess, it helps to have that experience of asking for what you want... and it almost reassures consent as well which is good when you get into more intense scenes. And it really turns me on to see you flustered and struggling over your words." He's so evil. That's exactly what it felt like now that you look back on it. "And every time you talk more I reward you with more, but I know that just makes it harder." His lips press into your forehead softly like he didn't just reveal the secret to teasing you so effectively.

Well if he really likes communication, you're going to try your hardest to tell him what you liked.

"I did like the feeling of your hand over my mouth. I could still breathe but something about it really liked it."

"I know, you got really wet when I did that." He jokes, and your cheeks heat with embarrassment. "You were a really good sub, aside from telling me what you wanted, your body was really responsive like I mentioned earlier. And I could tell pretty quickly when you liked what I was doing, your face was very expressive...very submissive... you looked so fucking good...." his cock twitches visibly and he clears his throat quickly. Detaching from you and darting into that bathroom, where he grabs your clothes, he brings them back to the bed.