Berk

This is Berk...

It's twelve days North of hopeless,and a few degrees South of freezing to death.

It's located solidly on the meridian of misery.

My village.In a word,Sturdy. it's been here for seven generations,but every single building is new.

We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets. The only problem are the pest.

You see...
Most places have mice or mosquitoes but, we have...

(3rd POV)
(Stoicks Hut)

A door is pulled open... As a dragon swoops down near the hut,Blasting fire. The door was suddenly slammed close.The fire shows through the slats of wood, showing a young girl with (e/c) with (h/c) with (s/c).

"...Dragons" (Y/n) said while shaking.

(Y/N) reopens the door, she leaps off the front of the small porch into the erupting chaos, vikings were pouring out of houses, ready to fight dragons.

Tons of dragons swarm the sky, setting houses on fire and taking of with sheep in their talons.

Most people would leave, not us.we're vikings...we have stubbornness issues. Vikings started to sound the alarm,suddenly viking men and woman crowd the streets, with weapons in hand.

(Y/n) started to run through the alley ways,staying low and out of sight, making her way through the battle.

My Name is (Y/N). Great name, I know,but its not the worse. Parents belive a hideous name will frightened off gnomes and trolls.

Dragons go back and forth, dodging weapons and blasting the vikings who threw them. Suddenly, a viking was thrown from an explosion, knocking (Y/N) down.

"ARGGGHHHHHH!!" The viking screamed thinking (Y/N) was a dragon.

"Mornin'!" The viking said once he acknowledged it wasn't a dragon, and getting up and running off to fight.

(Y/N) gets up and continuously running past the huge vikings.

"Meet the neighbours. Hoark the Haggard..." (Y/N) said

"What are you doing out?!" Hoark yelled.

Phlegma the Fierce...

"Get back inside!" Phlegma Screamed.

But...
(Y/N) ignored them and kept running.

Suddenly, (Y/N) was picked up by the back of her shirt.

"(Y/N)?!
What are you doing out?!
Get back inside!" A large viking said.

That's Stoick the Vast... Chief of the tribe.They say that when he was a baby he sliced a dragons head straight off.
Do I believe it?...
Y

es,Yes I do.

An explosion caused vikings to duck,Stoick just stands there unfazed by the explosion.