Suspicious Activity...

BLACKSMITH STALL - (Y/N)'S CLOSET

(Y/N) cuts and stitches leather, draws and shapes steel. She works by candlelight. An overhead shot reveals what she's building: a harness, complete with handles and foot pedals.

☆COVE - DAY☆

(Y/N) appears before Toothless, holding the new prosthetic. Toothless runs off as (Y/N) chases him down.

(Y/N): Hey!

Toothless and (Y/N) are zooming over the ocean. The tail breaks free sending (Y/N) flying.

(Y/N): Yeah! Whoa!

BLAKCSMITH STALL - LATER☆

(Y/N) adjusts the harness and uses a metal clamp to affix herself to Toothless' saddle.

  ☆SKY/FIELD - DAWN

(Y/N) and Toothless zip through the air -- his rudimentary harness and tail controls are working, barely. They crash- land in an open field. (Y/N) recovers to find Toothless still rolling around in the tall grass. (Y/N) discovers that it's a patch of ‘dragon- nip.' Toothless writhes on his back, tongue wagging, in complete bliss.

TRAINING GROUNDS - MORNING☆

(Y/N) grabs the head as instructed, then discreetly pulls a fistful of ‘dragon-nip' and presses it up to the Gronkle's nose. It immediately stops struggling and goes weak in the knees. (Y/N) drops the handful of dragon-nip to the ground. The Gronkle goes down with it, whimpering and blissful. From Gobber and the recruits' point of view, (Y/N) is controlling the Gronkle with no more than a limp arm.

WOODS - AFTERNOON☆

The recruits kids home together, surrounding (Y/N)

BOMBARDING HER WITH QUESTIONS.

FISHLEGS:Hey (Y/N), I've never seen a Gronkle to that before.

TUFFNUT: How'd you do that?

RUFFNUT: It was really cool.

She squirms and invents an excuse.

(y/n): I left my axe back in the ring. She turns and hurries back.

(Y/N): You guys go on ahead and I'll catch up with you. Hiccup watches, suspicious.
☆COVE - LATER☆

(y/n)  rubs Toothless behind the ear, causing him to relax and fall over.

TRAINING GROUNDS - LATER☆

An angry Deadly Nadder approaches (Y/N). Just as Hiccup moves in to strike, (Y/N) performs her special rubbing technique, which sends the Nadder down. Hiccup and the other kids look on from the sideline in amazement.

MEADE HALL ☆

(Y/N) sits down at a table to eat. The other recruits notice her and move over to the table to talk to her -- leaving Hiccup alone

FISHLEGS: Hey (Y/N)!

SNOTLOUT: What was that? Some kind of trick? What did you do?

TUFFNUT: (Y/N), you're totally going to come in first, there's no question.