The Forbidden Friendship PT.2

Toothless wakes up, hanging upside down from a tree. He spots (Y/N) sitting on the other side of the cove. Drawing in the sand. She was drawing a sketch of Toothless. (Y/N) draws with a stick, minding her own business. Suddenly,Toothless appears behind her, watching carefully.

Aware of his presence, (Y/N) continues, trying not to scare him off. Toothless walks off. A moment later, he reappears with an entire branch, drawing randomly in the sand. He rushes here and there, making wonky lines in every direction. Finally, Toothless drops the tree and inspects his work.

(Y/N) stands up and takes in the huge scribble, amazed by it. She accidentally steps onto one of the lines, causing  an instant growl from Toothless. She steps on it again. Toothless growls again. Realizing how sensitive toothless  is, (Y/n) steps carefully between each line, turning around and around until she bumps into Toothless. Once,they're face to face.
(Y/N) slowly extends her hand. She turns her head away and closes her eyes. To her amazement, Toothless closes the gap and presses his snout against (Y/N)'s hand. In a flash, the dragon is gone, leaving. (Y/N) amazed.

-----------------------------------------------
(Time Skip
Scene:Village-Night Time)

Gobber and the children were seated at the top of an abandoned catapult tower, toasting food around a  bonfire.

GOBBER: ...and with one twist he took my hand and swallowed it whole! And I saw the look on his face. I was delicious. He must have passed the word, because it wasn't a month before another one of them took my leg!

FISHLEGS:Isn't it weird to think that your hand was inside a dragon. Like if your mind was still in control of it you could have killed the dragon from the inside by crushing his heart or something.

SNOTLOUT: I swear I'm so angry right now. I'll avenge your beautiful hand and your beautiful foot. I'll chop off the legs of every dragon I see, with my face.
He postures to Astrid.
She rolls her eyes.

Hiccup hits him over the head for the 2nd time being the protective brother that he is.

GOBBER: Un-unh. It's the wings and the tails you really want go for. If it can't fly, it can't get away. A downed dragon is a dead dragon.

(Y/N) hiding the shocked look from the others. Then Gobber stands and stretches.

GOBBER:Alright. I'm off to bed. You should be too. Tomorrow we get into the big dragons. Slowly,making our way up to the Monstrous Nightmare.  But who'll win the honor of killing it?

TUFFNUT:It's gonna be me. It's my destiny. See?
Tuffnut rolls up his sleeve to reveal a red dragon on his arm.

FISHLEGS: (GASPS) Your mom let you get a tattoo?

TUFFNUT: It's not a tattoo. It's a birthmark.

RUFFNUT: Okay, I've been stuck with you since birth, and that has never there before.

TUFFNUT: Yes, it was. You've just never seen the left side of me until now.

SNOTLOUT: But, It wasn't there yesterday. Is it a birthmark or a today-mark?

(Y/n) gets up and walks away from the group. Hiccup watches her as she leaves the bonfire.