Toothless

(Short Chapter:I messed up and created the next chapter with what was supposed to be here.
Im EXTREMELY SORRY.)

(y/n): The gods hate me. Some people lose their knife or their mug. I manage to lose an entire dragon.

(Y/n) hits a low-hanging branch. It snaps back at her, hitting her in the face.

She goes to the downed, black dragon, its body and tail tangled in a bola.

(y/n): Oh wow. I did it. I did it. This fixes everything.
She strikes a victory pose, planting her foot on the fallen Night Fury.
"I have brought down this mighty beast!" It suddenly shifts.
Whoa! (y/n) springs back, terrified. 

(Y/N): I'm going to kill you, Dragon. I'm gonna cut out your heart and take it to my father. I'm a Viking.
(Y/n) raises the dagger, determined to prove her Viking- ness. The dragon's labored breathing breaks (Y/n)'s clenched concentration.
She opens an eye, uncertainty leaking through.
The dragon holds the stare. Finally, the Night Fury closes its eye and lowers its head, resigned to its fate.
(Y/n) tries to go through with it, holding the dagger... fighting herself... until finally lowering it with a frustrated sigh.

She turns to leave. Pauses. And glances back at the dragon, chest heaving. She checks over her shoulder to ensure that no one is watching... then hurries back to cut the ropes. The Night Fury's eye shoots open. With the dragon watching her every move, once all the ropes are cut,the  Night Fury suddenly pounces! In a blur, the dragon is pining her,  grazing her neck.
(y/n) is frozen with fear. The dragon's breath ruffles her hair. The dragon lets out an ear-piercing scream instead. It turns and takes flight, flapping violently through the canopy of trees.(Y/n) staggers a few steps, collapses to her knees, and faints...