Cece and Cat's First Meeting

Catalina Diaz once had a good life. She had loving parents, great friends, and an amazing school.

But that all changed when she began to figure herself out. She was no longer the golden girl of her school. She wasn't the apple of her parents' eyes anymore.

She was a girl who had hid who she was for a long time. And she knew what would happen when she finally admitted it out loud. She just hoped it would turn out differently.

She waited until just before she left for college. Being accepted on a full ride meant that her parents couldn't take it away, no matter how they reacted.

So she told them. She came out as lesbian, she finally told her truth. She could finally be who she truly was. But in doing so, Cat was practically thrown out of the house and disowned.

She left for college alone, moved herself in, and didn't even call her mom to let her know she made it there safely. They wouldn't have responded even if she did.

But meeting Cecelia Marcellini was about to change all of that.

☽☆☾ ☽☆☾ ☽☆☾

"Ready for school?" Sofie Marcellini asked her oldest child. Today was the day Cece finally moved into her dorm. And she had to be honestly she was a little nervous.

Of course she had been away from home before, but never for this long and without a family member.

"As ready as I'll ever be," Cecelia told her mom.

The drive wasn't bad, but finding parking to unload was a nightmare. Getting her information while her dad tried in vain to find a parking spot, Cecelia finally saw the name of her roommate. Catalina Diaz.

It seems Catalina had already checked in and had moved in the day prior. Cece just hoped they would get along. Seeing as the other girls major was also musical theater, she was bound to know Cece's family.

Cece just hoped she would like her for her and not because of her family name and the connections she had.

Little did she know Cat was about to become one of the most important people in her life.

Getting to her dorm, Cecelia unlocked the door and opened it to find one half of the room empty and waiting.

Cat sat up on her bed as the door opened, anxious to meet the persons he would be rooming with for the next year.

Seeing the name Marcellini made her nervous. She was meeting Broadway Royalty in a matter of seconds.

"Hi, I'm Cecela."

Cat came down from her bed to greet her. "Hi, I'm Catalina. You can call me Cat if you want."

Soon enough, the entire Marcellini clan was in the small room, bringing as much stuff in one trip as possible. While starting to set up her side of the room, Cecelia asked Cat a few questions.

Both girls just wanted to break the ice. Cat was glad to have someone who, for the moment, didn't know about her sexuality and treated her like a normal person. (It's not like she became an alien, but that's how she was treated in her hometown.)

Cecelia, and the entire family, was glad the Cat didn't freak out when meeting them. This day wasn't about their celebrity status. It was about moving their oldest into her first college dorm and prepping her for the next four years of her life.

By the end of the move in, the girls were already laughing with each other about anything and everything. It was clear this was going to be a friendship that lasted.

And when the Marcellini family got ready to leave, Sophie didn't let Cat escape with a hug. Within the span of a few hours, Cat had gained a family who she knew would accept her for who she was with no hesitation.

Cat and Cece were about to become an unstoppable force. One that was destined to change the lives of many.

This friendship was written in the stars.

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

Word count: 674

I hope this made some sort of sense. I really wanted to touch on how Cat and Cece met. My experience with roommates in college has been weird, but I know others who have had bad roommates.

As I've mentioned in previous chapter, I am not part of the LGBTQ+ community, so if there are any points where I have offended someone, I apologize. I can only go off of what others have told me of their experiences.

So that's all for now. Bye guys!!!!

 Bye guys!!!!