The Bradshaw Bunch

Now I know, last thing we all knew Nikki and Luke were just babies. But let me tell you, they grew up fast. Here is just some of what they've been up to.

Nikki took after her Dad. She joined the Navy right out of high school, having talked it through with many of the officers in her life.

Of course, Cece was worried, but she would always be worried. That's what mothers do. But she supported Nikki's decisions 100%.

Bradley couldn't be prouder, despite the worry he also felt. He knew what she would face up there, flying in the sky. But he had never really experienced the side that Cece had.

Besides, she had been trained to fly since she was a little girl, with her dad and Grandpa Mav teaching her all she needed to know.

Her callsign kept a family tradition alive. Desire going into the Navy, the Marcellini genes didn't skip Nikki. She had to voice of an angel, and one day a few of classmates invited her to karaoke night.

Let's just say, they all regretted that decision because she won everything there was to win that night.

A friend of hers knew of the so called 'tradition' (really it was just to honor her grandfather) and began calling her Canary.

"She sang like a Canary" is what they would say.

And when the day finally came, and she was accepted into Top Gun (because let's be honest, her father, grandfather, AND pseudo grandfather had all gone. Not to mention, 2 of them taught her how to fly) her plane sat proudly with these words painted onto the side.

Lt. Nicole "Canary" Bradshaw

And her parents couldn't have been prouder.

☽☆☾   ☽☆☾   ☽☆☾

Luke, on the other hand, very much so took after Cecelia. The Marcellini genes didn't skip him either, and he took full advantage of that.

From a young age, he loved performing. (Not to mention he had a flair for the dramatics.) Always putting on shows for his parents, aunts, uncles, anyone who would watch, really.

Despite going into the business as a child herself, Cecelia sat Luke down and discussed what it would all mean.

The hardships of going to audition after audition and getting rejected. The changes of schooling he would have to make in order to be in shows.

Most importantly, she talked to him about working hard for what he achieved. While he might not carry the Marcellini name, it was well known who his family was. And Cecelia didn't want him relying on that name.

While Nikki had Bradley and Mav to teach her, Luke had Cecelia and his aunt and uncles.

That's not to say Bradley and Mav were uninvolved with Luke. In fact, Mav was at every single one of his performances, regardless of their importance. Luke also knew how to fly. He did have his pilot's license before he even had a driver's license.

Luke would go on to become an amazing Broadway star. While some would always credit his achievements to his family name and connections, most were just blown away by the talent he possessed.

Luke Bradshaw made a name for himself that was completely separate from his mother. From his Uncle Kai and Uncle Ronen. From his Aunt Cat and his grandparents.

Luke Bradshaw became a legend for his generation when it came to the Broadway stage.

And his parents couldn't have been prouder.

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

Word count: 575

Now I know this is very short. But I wanted to give you a glimpse into the future at how our babies are doing.

I had an idea for a third child, but I just couldn't really think of anything. Just that this child would be either in a band of some sort or work mechanics for the Navy.

But I hope you enjoyed a peek into the future for our Bradshaw family.

That's all for now, so bye!!!