I

"I'll be back later, okay Mimi!" Wooyoung told Mingi, whom was in the office room.

"Okay, just please don't take so long!" Mingi peeked out from the door, "Last time you left, you didn't come home till 12 midnight.." he frowned, still wondering why he was gone for so long that night. "Soooo.. Don't take too long! I'll die without you"

Wooyoung stopped and looked over, smiling slightly and nodding, "Ah yeah yeah! Don't worry! I'm just going to the mall with Rosé!" He then waved at Mingi, blowing a kiss as he left through the front door.

"Okay, I'm trusting you!!... im trusting you....." Mingi watched Wooyoung leave and he sighed. He turned and looked back at his computer, opening another tab and going onto amazon, "....I'm not toxic for doing this, I'm just being safe." He told himself as he began to search up 'small tracking devices'.

Mingi couldn't help but always wonder what Wooyoung does when he leaves, especially when he comes late, way later than he was supposed to. Was Mingi just overthinking it?? Insecure?? No. It must be something else.

~~

Wooyoung walked down the sidewalk, going around the neighborhood as he was heading to Rosé's house. They live in the same neighborhood. After a couple minutes, he stopped in front of Rosé's front door and knocked 6 times in a specific order. "Ding doNG" he added.

Rosé opened up the door and looked at Wooyoung, "omg WOOOOO!!!" she squealed and hugged Wooyoung tightly, "I missed you! Monday you said you were gonna meet me at the mall in H&M but you never came, you meanie!!"

Wooyoung smiled and hugged back, giggling. "HI!" He then gasped and put his hands over his mouth, "I'm sorry!! I got caught up with-.."

*Epic Flashback #omg*

'San? What are you doing here?' Wooyoung looked up at him, smiling.

'I heard you were going to the mall, and I wanted to catch up..' San explained.

'Ah...' Wooyoung looked down and cleared his throat.

'You're still as shy as ever huh, Wooyoungie?' San put his hand under Woo's chin, making Woo look up at San again. 'Cute...'

Wooyoung blushed deeply and avoided eye contact, 'Yeah uh- Yeah still shy-'

'You know Woo, ever since you got that boyfriend of yours, you've been very distant Literally, distant. Come on Woo, I knew you first! Hmph..' San pouted and moved his hand away from Wooyoung.

'Oh I'm sorry Sannie..' Wooyoung pouted as well, putting his hands behind his back 'We can hang out next week yeah! Mimi has been more busy so I have some more free time! Kinda sad tho..'

'Oh really? Alright, let's hang out next week then. I'll look forward to it..' San smiled, patting Wooyoung's head before turning and about to leave.

'Uh huh.... ... wait!!' Wooyoung grabbed San's arm.

San turned and looked at him, 'Yes, Wooyoungie?'

'I want a hug..'

San smiled and faced Wooyoung, pulling him into a tight hug, 'Ah Wooyoung.'

Wooyoung closed his eyes and hugged back tightly, both staying there in that position for a good while.

*End of epic flashback*

Rosé raised an eyebrow, "uH Earth to Wooyoung?"

Wooyoung gasped and shook his head "Sorry!!"

"The fuCk-" Rosé laughed and stepped out, "Well, whatever! Let's go to the mall now, ye?"

Wooyoung nodded and smiled, "Yeah yeah!! Let's go!"

They both walked to Rosé's car and they got in, Rosé turning the car on and drove off. Wooyoung turned the radio on and he played Doja Cat (LMAO), both him and Rosé vibing along to the music, smiling and giggling.

••

i hope the chapters won't be TOO short, but sometimes short chapters are good too, right?