VI

"He's taking forever. It's been 10 minutes, Rosé."

"Uhhh" Rosé stood up, "Let me check up on him!!" She rushed upstairs and went into her bedroom, looking out the window, "Come on Wooyoung, hurry up..!"

Mingi watched her and sighed, looking down and he fiddled around with his fingers, "He's not here.."

Suddenly he gets a phone call, having him grab his phone, "Oh great" He stood up and answered, getting up and walking to the front door, stepping out, "Hello?"

Rosé heard the front door open and close. Gasping, she ran out and rushed down the stairs, seeing Mingi was gone, "Phew-"

Wooyoung then burst through the back door, "I'm here I'm here!!"

Rosé looked over at him, "There you are!! Jesus, hurry and get out there!!!"

"Okay okay!! Thank you again!!" Woo rushed out the front and bumped into Mingi, "Ah-"

Mingi gasped and turned around, seeing Wooyoung. "Ah Wooyoung" He smiled and spoke into the phone, "Hold on, can we speak later? I have some important business to do first. I'll call back tonight. - Alright, yes. Thank you." he hung up and looked at Woo, "Where on earth were you?"

"I'm sorry Mimi, I was in the bathroom!"

"...It's alright, let's go."

Wooyoung smiled slightly and nodded, "Okay!!" Wooyoung then waved at Rosé before they both walked over and headed back to the car.

Wooyoung got in and so did Mingi. Mingi turned the car on and drove off, sighing. "Wooyoung-ah.."

Wooyoung looked over at Mingi, "Yes, Mingi???"

"You wouldn't lie to me, right?"

Wooyoung froze slightly, gulping and he then smiled, "Why of course, Mimi" He closed his eyes, giggling slightly, "I'd never lie to you, I love you!"

"Okay..okay. Sorry for asking. I just..needed to be reassured I guess. And, I love you too. I love you so, so much..." He responded as he kept driving.

"Mm.." Wooyoung opened his eyes and looked away, turning to the window and watched.

[15 minutes later]

Mingi parked the car and turned it off after. "We're here! C'mon, I'm starving!" he got out, going over to Woo's side and opened the door for him, "Come come Wooyoung-ssi!!"

Wooyoung looked up at Mingi and smiled, getting out as he nodded, "Okay okay! I'm pretty hungry too!"

Mingi smiled and closed the door. He locked the car and grabbed Wooyoung's hand, interlocking their fingers. "Hehe!"

Wooyoung looked at their hands and up at Mingi, smiling. "Oh Mimi!" He giggled, "You're so cute!"

Mingi blushed lightly and he began walking to the entrance, having Woo beside him, "Stopp"

They walked up to the counter and looked at the menu above them hanging on the wall. "Pick whatever you want from there, you know I don't care at all about the price." Mingi spoke.

"You're too kind Mimiiiii" Woo smiled, looking at the meals and drinks. "Okay!"

"Hello and good morning! What can I get you two?" The person behind the counter spoke up, looking at Mingi, then Woooyoung, then Mingi but immediately looking back at Wooyoung. "Woah..", they thought.

"Hello there! Can I get a breakfast sandwich with sausage and sourdough bread please? Oh! And with provolone cheese please!" Wooyoung told the cashier.

"Oh absolutely!.." The cashier smiled, looking at Woo with a hint of admiration. "And for drink..?"

"Mmm, just water is okay for me. Thank you!!"

"Of course!" the cashier typed it down on the computer. "Anddd for you, sir?" the cashier's smile faded and he looked over at Mingi, only to be greeted with a cold dark glare from him, completely catching the cashier off guard. "I-"

"May I have the same thing? Oh but instead of water, I want apple juice"

"S-sure.. of course.." the cashier gulped, looking away and typing it down on the computer, "A-anything else?.."

"Hey darling, go save us a table okay?" Mingi looked at Wooyoung, smiling, "I'll be there once I pay!"

"Oh okay Mimi!!" Woo let go of Mingi's hand and walked over to a table.

Mingi then looked back at the cashier and his smile faded, "Oh, and yes there's something else I want."

"And..what that might be..?" The cashier smiled nervously.

Mingi leaned in and glared at the cashier with the scariest eyes, "For you to stop eyeing MY boyfriend like that. He is mine, so back the fuck off before I kill you."