VIII

(im too lazy so ima just say da activities they did okay? okie) The two strolled around in the park for a good while before going back to the car. Mingi drove them to a fancy restaurant, where they then had lunch. After lunch, they went to get ice cream, and soon enough, headed back home.

"Hey I bought this movie that I thought you would enjoy. Can you guess what type it is?" Mingi spoke up on the drive back home.

"Oh?? What???" Wooyoung asked with curiosity.

"Guessss."

"oH- Hmmm- Comedy???"

"Nope"

"Romance!"

"Nah"

"A silent movie!"

"Nooo!!!"

Wooyoung giggled and rested his head on Mingi's shoulder, "Mimi give me a hint!"

"It's something you REALLY enjoy."

Wooyoung then gasped, "MARVEL!! THE NEW DR. STRANGE MOVIE!!! MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS WITH SCARLET WITCH!!!"

"There you go, yes!!" Mingi laughed.

"YAYYY OH MY GOSH, I CANT WAIT TO WAIT IT OMGOMGOMGOMG" Woo shouted with happiness and excitement, clapping. "Hurry hurry home!!!"

"We're almost there, we're almost there!!"

~
Mingi parked the car and Wooyoung quickly got out, rushing to the front door.
Mingi also got out and walked over, taking the house keys out. "After the movie, you wanna help me make dinner?"

"Yeah!" Woo smiled and watched as Mingi unlocked the door. They both went in, the door shutting automatically behind them, and went to the living room. "I'm so excited!!"

"Me too!! Hehe" Mingi sat down on the couch and Woo sat closely to him. Mingi turned the TV on and put the movie on, pressing play. "I love you, baby. Enjoy the movie"

"Thank you Mimi :3 I love you too!!"

~~

[After the movie and dinner because I'm lazy]

Mingi carried Wooyoung up the stairs to their bedroom, going in and shutting the door with his foot.

"Mimiii... 'm sleepy..."

"I know, my prince, we're going to bed now"

"mm.."

Mingi laid down and sighed, getting themselves comfortable and held Woo tightly in his arms, "I love you.."

"mm..luv you too mimi" Wooyoung whispered as he slowly drifted off into sleep.

Mingi smiled and kissed his forehead, "Goodnight.."

{Morning}

"What time is it.." Mingi yawned, slowly sitting up. He had just woken. "Where's Wooyoung? I was sure he fell asleep in my arms...?" He yawned once again and got up, sighing and taking his shirt off. "I need to dress up.. He's probably eating breakfast"
Mingi walked over to the closet and opened it, grabbing a workfit outfit.

"Wooyoung-ahhhh" Mingi yawned once again

"Wooyoung-ahhhh" Mingi yawned once again. "Wooyounnnnngh" He walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs, sighing, "Where are youuuuu, need hugggggg"

Wooyoung peeked out from the kitchen and looked at Mingi, "Ah Mingi, you're awake! I was just cooking up some breakfast before you start work"

Mingi looked at Wooyoung and walked over to him, "Oh??" He then looked at what Woo was wearing and he furrowed his eyebrows slightly, "And before you go out, huh."

Wooyoung looked at his outfit and back at Mingi, giggling slightly, "Looks like you caught meeee- Don't worry Mimi!! I'm just gonna be with Rosé!"

"Why that outfit then? Huh?"

Wooyoung frowned slightly, "Mingiiiii I wanna look pretty! Don't I like pretty?? You don't like my outfit??"

"I- Of course I do!! I just..." Mingi looked away, "You're overthinking Mingi. Just let it go.", he thought. "Okay... long as you're just with friends I know and trust."

"Of course Mimi. I'm gonna go now okay? Make sure to eat before you start working, okay! Byebye! I love you!" Wooyoung kissed his cheek and ran off, leaving the house.

Mingi looked down and stayed quiet, slowly making a fist, "I know I should trust him...but why..." He looked over at the door, "Why do I still feel he keeps lying...!?"