V

"You WHAT"

"Oh yeah haha I didn't tell you I actually ran into San-"

"OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING IDIOT"

{Meanwhile}

Mingi looked at his phone and then looked at the house, waiting for Wooyoung. "He's taking forever.." Mingi frowned and looked at the time, "What is he doing.." He kept thinking and thinking, growing a bit anxious and growing more and more impatient. "Wooyounggg.." He looks down and thinks about the tracking device he ordered. "It's coming tomorrow.."

~

Wooyoung flinched and put his hands over Rosé's mouth "SHUSH OMG"

Rosé stopped and moved Woo's hands away, "Wooyoung what the fuck is wrong with you!!! I- I-" she stomped on the ground angrily, "Seriously, Jung!! I told you 4 and a half years ago to move here with Mingi to AVOID San!!! oh and to be with the love of your life but YEAH!! Then suddenly you meet up with him and plan to hang out?!?!?! That dude is a fucking weirdo, Woo!!! A weirdo!!!!!"

Wooyoung listened to Rosé as she started ranting. He looked down with guilt. "I know..I know!! I just- He doesn't seem so bad now.. I mean.. Come on, Rosé!! It's been 4 years! He probably found another dude to crush on and stuff!!"

Rosé sighed and shook her head, looking down, "Wooyoung-ah.."

"I made an excuse to come here and leave through your backyard to find him and quickly change the day to tomorrow instead, please hold Mingi off for me if he decides to come inside, he's very protective.. Please Rosé..!"

Rosé listened to him and thought for a while, sighing again, "The things I do for my bestie. Okay Wooyoung. But I'm telling you, you're gonna regret this.."

"Thank you Rosé!!! You're the best!!! I'll be back as soon as possible!!!" He smiled and hugged Rosé, rushing out the backdoor and running out the backyard.

Rosé grew anxious and rushed over to the window, peeking out and seeing Mingi getting out of the car. "Oh fuck fuck fuck-"

Mingi stepped out and closed the car door, looking at the house and walking over, "Stay calm Mingi, stay calm, stay calm, stay calm." He walked up to the front door and knocked on it, "Rosé? Wooyoung-ah?"

Rosé opened the door and looked up at Mingi, "Ah Mingi! Come come in!" Rosé bowed at him and opened the door wider, "It's pretty hot out there haha- sit down sit down!!"

Mingi walked in and looked at Rosé, showing a small smile, "Yeh." He sat down on the couch, "Where's Wooyoung??"

"Ah, he's in the bathroom! Sorry, we started talking and getting distracted. He went to the restroom just now and well- You know how he is, he'll probably be in there for a while on his phone playing some game-" Rosé explained, laughing slightly.

"Ah.. Okay, thank you for telling me, Rosé. I'll wait here then. If that's alright with you."

"Of course, no worries! Would you like something to drink, or??"

"No, I'm fine."

"Ah, alright then!"

~~~

Wooyoung kept walking and arrived at the park he was supposed to meet San at. He walked over and saw San sitting on a bench already. "San-ah!"

San turned around and stood up, "Wooyoungie!" He looked at Wooyoung and smiled, his eyes then going down to his body. "Hello.."

Wooyoung walked over and smiled, hugging him, "I can't stay and hang, San. It's Mimi's day off and he wants to spend the day together!" Woo smiled more, "We can hang out tomorrow, yeah?" He pulled away from the hug.

San quickly hugged back and smiled, looking down at him. "Wait..what?" He listened to Wooyoung and pouted slightly when Woo moved away, "But.. it was supposed to be today, Wooyoungie.."

"I know I know, I'm sorry!! Tomorrow at 8 I promise!!"

"Alright..."

"Thank you for understanding! Bye bye!!"

"Yeah, bye."

Wooyoung waved at him and left, running back to Rosé's house as fast as he could. "Hurry hurry hurry hurry!!"

••

yeah i am not gonna be consistent on how long each chapter is, just an fyi