III

{The Next Morning}

"Wooyoung. Wooyoung. Wooyoung-ah, wake up. Wake up, dear."

Wooyoung slowly opened his eyes, yawning, "Mimi..?"

Mingi looked at him and smiled, sitting up, "Good morning starshine"

"Good morning..!" Wooyoung slowly sat up as well, rubbing his eyes, then looking at Mingi again, "How did you sleep!"

"I slept great. And you?" Mingi got out of bed and walked over to the closet. "I hope you slept just great."

"I did! I had a super cool dream! I was a superhero!! And and I had super powers oH MY GOD, I could FLY - MIMI, I FLEW!!" Wooyoung exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh woah, really?! Wowww!" Mingi looked over at him, "That does sound very cool, imagine being able to fly wherever!" he turned back to the closet and grabbed out an outfit for the day.

"Yeah!!! I could fly to the donut shop >;3" He hopped out of bed and rushed over to the bags from the mall yesterday. "I'm gonna look so cool"

"I don't doubt it." Mingi closed the closet door and began to change and dress up.

"You wanna eat breakfast here, or do you wanna go out to a cafe?"

Wooyoung got his things and before he went to the bathroom, he turned and looked at Mingi, nodding, "To a cafe! And woah...Mimi, you look so cool!!..."

Mingi nodded and smiled, "Alright. And thank you"

Wooyoung smiled and went into the bathroom, and he began changing and getting all ready. After a few minutes, he finally stepped out, and Mingi was sitting on the bed, waiting for him. "Alllllll done!"

Mingi looked up at Wooyoung, looking at him up and down at his outfit, "Woah.."

"You look

"You look.. W-Wow.." Mingi stood up, slowly walking over to Wooyoung, "So.. so pretty..." He stood in front of Wooyoung and looked down at him, putting his hands on Woo's waist, "My pretty boy.."

Wooyoung looked up at Mingi and smiled, blushing lightly, "Thank you Mingi" he leaned up and pecked Mingi's lips, putting his hands on Mingi's and guiding them down lower, "And you are my handsome boy"