First Time

A/N: 18+ 🤫😳🤭
--------------------------------------------------------------

He could feel her nipples and plump breasts pushing against him as she pressed her body to his in what she called a hug. That and even just her naked presence behind him alone was enough to seduce him. However, he didn't want to hurt her or scare her. His body, however, disagreed. He could feel his cock beginning to stiffen, and his body tensed with it. "Nadia." he grabbed her hands and pried them off as he moved away from her. Nadia looked at him frowning. Blaze played off the real reason he moved by tilting his head. "I am only reciprocating." he said as he turned her around. He then proceeded to wash her back. Humans were soft, very soft. He was afraid of accidentally cutting her with his blunt claws even because she was so soft. He understood now what his brother meant when he said such a coupling was rare as it was unsatisfying. Finding pleasure in copulation was difficult when you couldn't be your true self with your partner for fear of breaking them. Blaze was so lost in thought he didn't realize Nadia had turned slightly and was staring at him now. When he looked back up and met her eyes his hands paused their action. "Are you afraid of me, big guy?" She questioned. "I am afraid of hurting you. Not you." he answered honestly. She turned the whole way around, his eyes dropped to her soft mounds. She slid closer to him and he slid back looking back into her eyes. He could feel his pulses starting to elevate and he didn't like it. "Blaze, you're not going to hurt me." She tried to reassure him. When she tried to get closer again he growled at her and he stood up quickly.

Nadia's eyes immediately fell to his cock, and they nearly bulged out of her skull. He was massive! And already erect on top of that. All of a sudden his body stiffening and him trying to stay away and distract her made sense. "Okay so you might... But I'd just have to get used to you, Blaze. Don't push me away over just that." She pleaded, and she scooted over to him. She reached out grabbing his arms and made him sit back down. Blaze complied but he was still tense, too tense. Nadia realized his wounds were healed on the outside, but she was still concerned for him internally. Being so tense after just healing couldn't be a good thing. She started massaging his shoulders and his arms. Blaze slightly relaxed and trilled again. She smiled. She slid her hands into the water then and grabbed his cock. He immediately tensed and started to growl at her. She cut him off by kissing his head, then their anatomy's version of a cheek, then mandibles, and finally his fangs. "Open this. Or I will sing Henry the Eighth." She said as she tapped a nail against one of his fangs. He made a clicking growl but again obliged. The moment he did she kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth until she found his. Their tongues then laced and twirled together. She was cupping the side of his face with one hand. Her other hand meanwhile was beginning to pump his thick length. They learned quickly, and she loved it, because after only a few seconds he reciprocated the kiss. Their tongues were now intertwining, somehow it just felt natural. Almost like they were made to fit together.

Blaze finally understood that it was okay to touch her, and so he did. Starting with her hair, he entangled his claws into her soft semi-curls. From there he traced across her cheek bone, and around her bottom jaw. Next he slid his hand down her neck, across her collar bone and then down to her breasts. His touch was so light it sent shivers down her spine. He just barely grazed her nipples as well. He was teasing her, it was borderline torture, but she loved it. He ran his hand over her flat stomach, then moved it to the side so he could trace the curves of her waist, and moved onto the curve of her hips. Getting both hands involved, he grabbed her by her thighs and pulled her close so she was straddling him on his lap. Nadia gasped quietly in surprise at how effortlessly and smoothly he just moved her. His hands had moved up her thighs and were now cupping her ass. Nadia broke the kiss to catch her breath, but she continued to stroke his cock. Blaze took this opportunity to lick her neck, trailing his tongue down to her breasts. He flicked his tongue over a nipple, and circled around it. Taking the tip into his mouth he began sucking on it. Nadia moaned softly, the hand that was on the side of his face was now gripping a few of his tendrils.