Afterglow

A/N: Only a little 18+ 😉
--------------------------------------------------------------

Nadia woke up in Blaze's arms. She was definitely sore after their exercise last night. But she had met the race she had wanted to since she was a girl. She met her hero from back then, and now she even had herself a Yautja boyfriend. It was difficult to focus just on the pain she felt when she considered the entire picture. She had a dream, and now she had achieved it. The only thing that was incomplete was that he wasn't a prince, but he exceeded her expectations in every other way. She slightly turned and took this time to watch as his toned chest rose and fell with each breath. She put her hand on his scar and traced it. She really did hate those serpents now for this. Especially that queen. How dare she pull her boyfriend that close before even Nadia got his face that close. "That bitch!" Nadia yelled as she slammed her fist down. Blaze jolted awake and held where she had just punched him. Nadia gasped, realizing what she had just done. "Ohh, baby, no. I'm so sorry." She said, and she sat up cradling his head against her. Blaze just blinked. Whatever this was, he didn't mind it. Her breasts were soft, warm, and squishy. "I'm fine, Nadia." he made sure to tell her, but she just cradled his head closer. He caught a whiff of something foreign. He scented again and smelled iron. He sat up immediately and looked at her. He leaned closer to her and once again scented. It was definitely coming from her. He growled, placing a hand between her legs. Nadia squeaked at the sudden touch. When he pulled back he looked at the substance on his hand. It was blood. Not a lot, but it was enough. He looked at her. "I told you to stop." he stated. Nadia could tell he had feelings of anger mixed with guilt. "Listen, big guy. You did, but I chose to keep going because I wanted you. Honestly, that was the best time I ever had. Besides that... We lose more than that on our menstrual cycles, so really, it's nothing." She replied. Blaze narrowed his eyes at her. Nadia stared him down. "You didn't do anything, Blaze. Keep looking at me like that, and I will do it again." she threatened. "You will not. You are going to rest and heal." he stated. Nadia smiled and kissed him all over his face, catching him off guard. Blaze just made her lay down. When she did, he began to massage her thighs and lower abdomen. She all but melted during this time. "Are you hungry, mate?" He asked as he massaged her. She looked at him and smiled as she nodded. After her massage, he stood up. He put on his loincloth and then his cuffs. Pressing the same button again, the black netting spread over his body. He put on his belt and neck guard last. Nadia stood up to put on her clothes as well. Blaze, however, stopped her, making her sit down. Blaze bit his tongue, hard enough to puncture it and draw blood. Nadia gasped. "Are you crazy? What are you doing?" Blaze just shrugged and knelt between her legs. He licked her up and down from her clit to her asshole, coating her in their flourescent blood. Nadia moaned softly as he did. When he was satisfied with the outside, he then pushed his tongue deeply inside of her, causing her to gasp. He coated even her deepest parts in their green liquid. He slipped his tongue out, scenting her again. When he no longer smelled iron, he trilled in satisfaction and stood up.

Nadia looked at him. "You're going to pay for that later." She said breathlessly. Blaze just tilted his head. She stood up again to gather her clothes. Her body wasn't sore anymore. Actually, she felt great. She grinned and quickly put her clothes on. After she was dressed, the mated pair walked out of Blaze's room. Nadia, of course, held his hand with one hand, and her other was gripping his arm as she leaned against him, and they walked side by side. They got to the human's room, and Nadia walked in with Blaze. Blade and Archer were already in with them. When the humans saw Nadia holding onto Blaze with her old smile plastered to her face, they all smiled as well. Running over, they all hugged her, and she let Blaze go long enough to hug them too. "You have a sort of afterglow. Did you..." Roxy teased, nudging her suggestively. Nadia blushed, and she nodded. Roxy screamed and crushed her in a hug. Claire and Marissa also squealed and joined. The Yautja rubbed where their ears should be. After the group was finished embracing each other, the six humans and three males left. They went to that same hall to meet up with Noian. Roxy was muttering to Nadia. "So, how does achieving your dream feel?" she asked, and Nadia smiled. "Better than I imagined. Everything is perfect. The only thing missing is he's not a prince like in my dreams." Nadia whispered back, and Roxy snorted. Nadia looked at her, confused. "Oh, Di. But he is." Roxy said, and Nadia tilted her head. "Di. His dad is their clan leader or chief. Which means that Archer and Blaze are...?" she drew it out as Nadia comprehended the claim. She gasped. "Oh my God!" She yelled. Roxy laughed, and she nodded. All the Yautja just stared at her after her outburst. Nadia wanted to shrink. Being that she couldn't do that, she instead slid behind Blaze. Blaze and Archer just had an amused gleam in their eyes. When they got to Noian, he gestured with his head. Archer and Blaze left the group to follow him. Blade just stayed with the humans. The Yautja in the hall seemed to be avoiding his gaze at all costs. They didn't even dare to look at the humans. Claire looked up at Blade. Is he that much of a badass? He doesn't look like he should be... She questioned herself. Nadia slipped away from the group, sneaking to where Blaze and Archer went with Noian. She almost didn't believe the sight. Noian had both his sons gripped in a bear hug. He was somehow lifting them both off the ground even. They easily weighed close to 500 pounds each, and Noian was holding them both effortlessly. Their strength was truly terrifying. She thought Archer and Blaze were pretty large, but Noian made them look small.