All Hell Breaks Loose

Nadia and Roxy continued sprinting toward the pods not daring to look back. They could hear the hybrid and the pirates were all still struggling. Meanwhile the ship continued jarring as Blade fired on it, so the females did their best to maintain balance and momentum. None of the hits were enough to completely crash or destroy the vessel. Blade was merely coercing them into landing sooner rather than later. Along the way, the pair did run into a few pirates. They made short work of them, unwilling to give themselves away. The first pirate they ran into, Nadia launched her wrist blade which ended up stabbing him in the heart. The second one, Roxy used her wrist blades to slice his throat open. The third one, Nadia pulled her combi-stick out, and after launching it like a javelin, the pirate ended up being impaled and stuck against a wall. They recovered their weapons, and carried on. It was then that they heard the combination of a shrieking roar. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." Roxy started chanting. Blade was still tapped into the female's masks. He then pulled up the view of the ship. The hybrid was going to reach them before they reached the pods. He quickly set his ship to autopilot. At the very least they were out of space and in the lower stratosphere of a planet now. It would be unpleasant, but not hazardous. He was behind the pirates vessel in a visual blind spot, and fortunately his ship was still set for blocking their radar. He made his ship fire, blowing a hole into the hatch of the pirates vessel. Naturally their vessel jolted forward. Once in position, the hatch of his ship opened. Instantly the chill of the high altitude hit him as the wind whipped his dreadlocks around him. He took a few steps back, then he sprinted, leaping out of his ship with all of his might. The ramp closing behind him. He dived, their open hatch being his target. When he landed, he tucked into a somersault to avoid any loss in his momentum.

Once safely rolled back onto his feet he sprinted towards the females and the hybrid. Currently, the hybrid was so close that Nadia and Roxy were dodging its tail. Roxy turned only briefly to launch her net at it. The net wrapped around the hybrid and began to squeeze. The hybrid shrieked, whipping it's tail wildly as it thrashed. It's tail ended up slamming into Roxy. she flew backwards, landing on some piping and even bent it from the force. Nadia rushed to Roxy pulling her to her feet. The hybrid, now free from the net slammed its tail into both girls. Once again they hit against a wall before falling in a heap on top of each other. Both had the air taken from their lungs, and felt ringing in their ears even with the armor. The hybrid approached them, aiming its tail to stab into them. The girls recovered just in time to see it and held onto each other as they rolled out of the way together. The abomination roared in frustration. Then it was slammed into from the side. The girls were relieved when they saw Blade standing up straight, after having just slammed his shoulder into the monster. The hybrid shrieked as it whipped back around to its feet. Blade looked at Nadia and Roxy. "Get away. Take care of the pirates." He signed before facing off with the hybrid. The girls did as he said. Turbulence had now begun to rock the space ship. It was landing soon. Nadia and Roxy quickly ran towards where the pirates were, leaving Blade to deal with the abomination. "We do this fast, then we can help him." Roxy said and Nadia nodded. Their masks alerted them about the feet left in their descent. The girls quickly grabbed onto something sturdy as the ship hit the ground in what seemed to be some kind of desert dune. Once the ship had completely stopped, the girls stood and ran to the ship's control center. They wasted no time in dispatching any and all pirates. Roxy had learned a hard lesson about sparing anyone. Besides that, they had killed a Yautja to make way for that abomination. They'd be getting no sympathy from either female. All they could think about was if that was Blaze or Archer, or even Blade. They were furious. Once they had slaughtered the pirates, Nadia began going through all of their documents and computers. "What are you doing?" Roxy questioned. "I want to know if they had serpents on here that they sold or traded, and where they went if they did. Or if their business was solely that male downstairs and the monster they created... It's also part of the task Blade gave us." Nadia said softly. Roxy nodded and helped her look.