Second Chance

"Really, our mission is at risk of failure now. If that bastard hadn't escaped it'd be fine, but he did. We may have stopped the Kiande Amedha, but we weren't able to stop the humans responsible." Archer grumbled in frustration. Blade was currently pulling up the recording from Archer's bio-mask. Once it got to the human, he paused it. Then the system began running through faces in various locations. The three women were in shock. They had the capability to run facial recognition too? Their power was terrifying. "Don't be so shocked. We didn't go around planting these devices throughout the universe. He's merely hacking what you humans have." Blaze said. The females nodded slowly, but their eyes never left what Blade was doing. "Now, we wait." Blade signed. Claire approached him and hugged him. Blade trilled in confusion, but also pleasant surprise and he hugged her too. Leaning down, he pressed his forehead to hers. His dreadlocks fell over his shoulders and encircled them in a black curtain. "Okay you two... This lovey dovey atmosphere is blinding." Roxy teased as she shielded her eyes. Nadia smiled. Sooner rather than later the computer system was able to locate the man's identity. When it did, Archer went to the system. He then began hacking into cameras. From personal devices, to cameras and other security monitoring devices. "I think once we find him... Assassination. So as not to allow him to weasel his way out while we are busy again. He'll be dead before he knows whats coming." Archer mentioned. The group nodded. "I want to do it." Claire unexpectedly volunteered. The Yautja looked at her in confusion. "He runs that awful place and threatened to put me back in it... I want revenge." She said sternly. Blaze and Archer seemed pleased. Blade trilled at her the same way he trilled during movies when the protagonists started kicking ass. Claire smiled. "Besides that... He sold the egg that made the thing that hurt my sweet Seară. And people similar took my sweet Seară's family from him. He deserves no better. None of them do." She said with determination. Roxy and Nadia grinned. They'd never seen Claire have so much fire in her eyes before. They loved it. Evidently Blade did too because he hadn't stopped staring at her since she said it. Claire noticed him staring and glanced at the computer. It hadn't found anything yet. She took Blade's hand and pulled him to their bedroom. "Well it's obvious what they are about to do." Roxy snickered. Nadia giggled.

While Archer and Blaze kept watching the computer, Roxy and Nadia called Marissa. "Happy that y'all are still alive." Was the first thing she said when she answered. "Alive as can be. Listen I got some answers about your love interest." Roxy replied and Marissa scoffed. "I don't have a love interest." She snapped. Roxy rolled her eyes. "Okay then I have news about the lizard-man you want to fuck." Roxy snapped back and Marissa seemed intrigued. "Archer says if you want a chance with Raptor you need to step up your game. He needs to see that side of you other men are scared of apparently. Don't hate me for the honesty, but Archer said you are too cowardly, weak and submissive for Raptor to even think about you much less do all that with you." Roxy said. At the word submissive Marissa slammed her hands on the desk. "Submissive!?" She raged. "Oh I'll show them submission." She raged on. Roxy nodded. "...But I don't know how to step up my game anywhere besides the bedroom. They like women like you two right?" She huffed finally as she sat back down. Roxy and Nadia nodded. "All you need to do is be like us enough to get his attention. As soon as you have it you can be yourself again. The hard part now is just getting you there." Nadia said thoughtfully. "...We could set you up in a way." Roxy mentioned and they both looked at her intrigued. "Set up how?" Marissa questioned. "Well think about it. He's alone on a mission right now... What if we got you there. Help him once and they are grateful for a lifetime." Roxy said and the other two nodded in thought. "But it's a mission it sounds dangerous and scary to be honest." Marissa said uncertainty lacing her voice. Roxy huffed. "Girl we are trying to help you but we can't do that if you won't help yourself first. You are a dominatrix right? So act like it. Bring her out in more than just the bedroom setting. You want him as yours right? Doesn't the idea of someone or something else breaking him first drive you nuts." Roxy said. Marissa was quiet for a moment. Then finally she nodded. Roxy smiled. "Good. We will work on our end you hang tight for a bit." Roxy said and they hung up. Roxy and Nadia went back to Blaze and Archer. The pair was still intently watching the computer just waiting for it to locate the asshole. "Where'd Raptor get sent to?" Roxy asked. Archer glanced at her. "Why are you so curious?" He asked and Roxy shrugged. "He's a friend and I'm worried." She replied. Archer scoffed. "I am no fool. What's your real reasoning, mate?" He questioned and Roxy huffed. "To set up a chance for Marissa to prove herself." She answered as she crossed her arms with a huff. "We cannot allow her to compromise şoc or his mission. Find her an opportunity later." Archer said sternly. "She wouldn't do that." Roxy defended and Archer looked at her fully. "If it were you, Nadia, or Claire I'd believe that. But from what we know of her, all she does is cry, scream and pass out. She needs training, and she needs bravery. I mean it Roxeanne. Find her a different chance later. She is likely to get herself or şoc killed if you push this." Archer said firmly. Roxy sighed and walked away. Nadia followed her.