03 - roomates 💌

Another day another smut one shot 🤭

I think this is one of my favorite smut scenes I've ever written and i'm actually publishing it so yayay.

Yes this is top Harry. I personally prefer top Harry when i'm reading about 2015 Larry specifically so that's why I chose that. Plus it works better because LHH was intimidating asf and that's kind of what I needed for this.

- - - - -

Sharing a dorm room with Louis Tomlinson may seem okay to some people but for me; it's absolute torture.

He's such a mess and he can't keep anything to himself. There have been countless times where I have walked in to see his own bloody clothes thrown on my neatly made bed.

When you put two polar opposite people together, you can't expect them to get along great.

But Louis and I ... that's a different story.

We nag at each other at least ten times a day, any chance we get really.

He yells at me for reading at night time with the lights on while he's trying to sleep.

I yell at him for not keeping his shit on his side of the room.

He yells at me for inviting Niall over to study together while he's here.

I yell at him for practically fucking his girlfriend on his bed with me in the room.

He yells at me for leaving the door locked before I go to sleep when he leaves the dorm.

I yell at him for forgetting his key and waking me up with pounding on the door at three in the morning.

He yells at me ...

I yell at him ...

It's just constant.

We've never gotten along.

Except one day nearly three months ago. He had Liam and Zayn over and Niall came over to study with me but we ended up all watching a movie and ordering pizza. Louis even laughed at some of my jokes throughout the night.

I still gave him a cold glare though.

That night after all three boys went to their own dorms, Louis started talking to me.

"I don't know if you know this Curly, but I like sharing a dorm with you sometimes." He murmurs drowsily.

I nearly screamed when I felt my bed dip with him getting under the comforter and wrapping his arm around my waist tightly from behind.

He was cuddling with me.

And he hadn't even had a single drink all night. He was completely sober, cuddling with me.

But that only lasted a few hours. The next morning when I woke up, he was in his own bed.

I will never admit that I missed the feeling of him in my bed with me.

It wasn't even him, I just haven't gotten hugged or cuddled in ages it seems and that comforted me to an extent.

There was another time—yesterday—when Louis opened the door to see me lying on my stomach and crying into my pillow. He walked over to my bed and did the same thing again. He slipped his arm around my back and rubbed his other hand through my hair.

He quietly shushed my cries and I was shocked to realize I had actually felt better two minutes later.

He asked me what was wrong and I told him I had just got broken up with.