14 - *a break 💌🌷

"I don't feel like going home!" The crowd screams for the last time of the night.

Louis' at the front of the pit, his fans going completely wild and tugging against his tank top, ripping the front slightly, not as bad as last time when they ripped it completely off.

He loves this part, feeling all the adrenaline rush through his body as he feels hands on every square inch of his upper body and head. He feels a hand in his hair, tugging hard as he pulls away. He smirks at the feeling, letting his mind wander away to Saturday. The day he finally, after two months of being apart, gets to see Harry.

He pulls away from the crowd, hopping back up to the stage and talking into his mic one last time. "Goodnight, I love you!" He shouts before taking out his in-ears and walking off stage with his band.

Oli is at the side stage, holding out a fist for Louis as he nears him. "Awesome show man." He says and Louis throws his arm around his shoulders. "Are you excited for Saturday?" He smiles.

"You don't even know." Louis can't help the smile that spreads on his face. "I'm so fucking excited."

"I'll miss you, you know." Oli says. "Who am I supposed to hand out with for a month."

"I don't know, I mean you've got no other friends." Louis answers jokingly, earning a seat from Oli. "I'm joking, I'm joking." He laughs. "I would invite you but Me and Harry will be together the whole time, if you know what I mean."

"Ew mate, TMI." Oli pretends to gag.

Louis just laughs and removes his arm, grabbing a bear from one of his bandmates. "Cheers." He says, opening the bottle.

"Cheers to Saturday." Michael exclaims happily, earning a big grin from Louis, causing his eyes to form little crinkles.

Everyone echos the words and clinks their glasses together before taking a swig. Issac pats Louis' upper back. "I'm happy for you man, you deserve this little break." He smiles warmly.

They guys talk for a few more minutes before they get into their separate tour busses, immediately walking straight to the back. As the bus starts moving, Louis opens his window, the screams of fans multiplying in sound.

He sticks his head out of the small window, seeing everyone jump with signs, pride flags, pictures, and even One Direction dolls of himself. He laughs and points to one of the dolls, causing a group of girls to freak out and all look at each other.

He waves goodbye to everyone as the bus starts moving faster. "Bye Louis! We love you!" He hears as he leans back in the bus, closing the window.

Oli, Zak, and Charlie stay in this bus with Louis most of the time, sometimes they switch it up though. Louis reaches for his phone, opening Harry's contact and clicking the FaceTime icon. Harry answers on the third ring, his cheery face filling the screen seconds later.

He has a smile on his cheeks as he speaks first. "Hi baby!" Louis smiles at the name. "How was the show?"

"It was great, but I'm so happy we're getting closer to Saturday." He says happily.

"I can't wait, only two more days until I get to wrap my arms around you."

Louis blushes like he's a teenage boy again, smiling widely at the screen.

"Get a room you two." Oli calls from the other side of the sofa.

"We will in two days." Harry says through the phone and Louis flips it so he can see Oli on the sofa. "Hi Oli!" He waves.

"Hey man." Issac grabs Oli's attention with a joint so Louis flips the phone again.

"I already have so many plans for when you come in baby."