11 - through the door 💌

This is pretty short and I think it's kind of kinky ... oops

- - - - -

Louis' coats his three fingers with lube as he lies naked on his bed. His cock is so hard on his stomach, leaking pre cum.

Luckily no one else is home right now. His sisters and Lottie's best friend, Harry, went for an ice cream date. He needs to get off and he doesn't want to wank. Instead, he's going to use his fingers, deep inside himself.

His hands roam his bare chest, down until they find his entrance, he circles his rim gently before he presses a finger in to his knuckle, moaning at the sensation.

- - - - -

I hear a loud gasp from somewhere in the house. I let my curiosity get the best of me and I stand from Lottie's bed. She asked me to go with her and the twins to an ice cream shop, but I decided to stay back and let her and her sisters go since she's been waiting for alone time with them.

I leave the room, walking down the hallway. I pass Lottie's sibling's doors when a soft, high pitched whimper rings in my ears. I connect the voice to Louis almost immediately.

I chuckle to myself as I hear the noises leaving my best friend's brother's mouth. I still have a smile on my face as I turn on my heel and begin to walk back into Lottie's bedroom. However, I stop abruptly when I hear a gasp from the boy, followed by a name.

"Harry." Louis cries. The noise goes directly to my crotch. I feel a tightening in my pants within seconds.

It would be an utter lie if I said I didn't find Louis attractive. So fucking hot. Was he really . . . imagining me while he's touching himself?

What makes you think you're good enough to think about me when you're touching yourself?

Nevertheless, I inch toward Louis' bedroom door on my tiptoes. The door was already cracked open about an inch, but my eyes bulge as I hear the sound of a vibrator being switched on. A deep moan follows shortly after, then a high pitched whimper echos throughout the room.

My eyes finally fall on the boy's figure on top of the comforter. From the looks of it, he has a small vibrator that he thrusts in and out of himself slowly, his back arched off of the bed. I watch as his chest rises and falls quickly, his breath getting heavier as his hand moves faster.

I know the more I watch Louis the harder I will get, but I can't seem to make myself look away. Louis has one hand working around his cock, his thumb rubbing over the tip while the other is focusing on finding his prostate and circling his rim. It's honestly rather impressive how he can do so many things to himself at once.

I finally find it in myself to redirect my eyes and walk towards Lottie's room when I hears a broken sob from the boy, like he's almost actually crying from pleasure.

"Fuck Harry." He shouts profanities and I nearly come in my pants, the thoughts running through my head almost tempting me to burst into his room and fuck him senseless.

"Please," He pants, almost like he can read my brain.

Before I can even process what I'm doing, I'm inching towards the door again and my eyes immediately lock on the boy. He continues to thrust the vibrator in himself with more force each time.

My pupils dilate as he hits his orgasm, toes curling and back arching off of the mattress. The most sinful noises I've ever heard slip past his lips and go straight to my cock as he comes so, so hard. I'm straining in my briefs, my sensitive tip rubbing against the fabric as he spills more beautiful, high pitched whimpers and screams from his mouth.