04 - tummy 🧸

Requested by larrlavich
Louis' tummy appritiation. :)

- - - - -

Louis hated his tummy. There was no need for it to be there and he had tried to get rid of it for ages.

It's just a big chunk of fat sitting on him.

He's gone diet through diet, workout through workout. Hell he's even prayed to God to lose his flubber of a stomach.

What didn't help this mindset was the fact that his boyfriend, Harry, adored his tummy.

"Your cute little tummy." Harry would call it.

There was nothing cute about it and Louis wanted to rip it off of his body.

He also found it weird when Harry would say "cute little tummy" as if there was anything little about it.

Louis hid in jumpers and coats during winter and oversized tee shirts during summer. He never felt happy enough with his bulge of a stomach to wear anything that clings to him. Not to mention he always requests to have the lights completely off and a tee shirt on while him and Harry are intimate.

However, he eventually ends up smiling as Harry litters his stomach with open mouth kisses and small pecks here and there.

Harry has always been so obsessed and Louis just wants to understand why.

- - - - -

"Good morning babe, how'd you sleep?" Harry asks as he takes notice of Louis' appearing figure at the bottom of the steps.

Harry is cooking pancakes, bacon, and eggs, filling the air with a greasy lingering smell.

It makes Louis' stomach ache.

"Fine, when did you leave?" Louis asks, wishing he woke up in Harry's arms.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I left about fifteen minutes ago to come cook breakfast so it would be ready when you woke up. Did you want me to stay in bed with you?" He asks, clear worry in his voice.

"It would've been nice. But this breakfast smells wonderful." He lied. He wasn't eating bacon. It would just add more fat to his stomach that he didn't need.

"Thank you baby." Harry leaned over to kiss him.

- - - - -

A few minutes later, Louis had eaten one pancake and a couple pieces of scrambled eggs. Harry had eaten nearly twice as much as him.

Louis grabbed their plates when they were both finished and made his way to the sink. He gasped as he felt large hands hug him from behind and hold his stomach easily.

Harry's hands were so big, they easily cover his entire stomach.

"I love you." Harry says into his shoulder. "And your cute little tummy."

Louis finishes rinsing off the plates and turns around in his arms, connecting their lips with his arms around Harry's shoulders.

"I love you more." He murmurs against Harry's lips.

Harry slowly licks into his mouth as Louis arches into Harry's chest.

Louis pulls away an inch. "You taste like syrup." He giggles.

"Yeah well so do you." Harry laughs softly before connecting their lips again.

- - - - -